Barceló Santiago All Inclusive
Barceló Hotels Resorts proposes its all inclusive programme, so that you don't need to worry about anything except relaxing and enjoying yourself. Breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks included, cocktails and soft drinks at the open bar, sports, activities and entertainment at no additional charge... We offer you a special free selection of our best services so that you can enjoy our hotels even more.
Below you can see the list of services included in the special Barceló All Inclusive programme at the Barceló Santiago hotel in Tenerife.
What is included in our All-Inclusive programme?
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner (house wine, water, soft drinks and beer during meals) served at the buffet
· Daytime snacks when the buffet is closed
· Wide range of national and international drinks from the "All Inclusive" menu
· "All Inclusive" cocktail menu
· Tea, coffee and biscuits in the afternoon (from 15.00 - 18.00)
· "Hotel guest" discount in the "Sabor Español" restaurant and bar
*Snacks are not served when the main restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch or dinner, nor after dinner.
**The All Inclusive service finishes at 23.00.
Premium All Inclusive
The hotel also offers an All Inclusive Premium service that allows our clients to receive extra-exclusive treatment and to enjoy a wide range of facilities during their stay.
In addition to everything mentioned above, it also includes:
· Extension of all inclusive service until closing time of bars (01.00)
· Use of pool bar all day (unrestricted times for service from the pool menu)
· No drink restrictions (except for “Reserva” and “Gran Reserva” wine and champagne)
· Includes restaurant wine menu and glasses of wines
· Safety deposit box in the room
· One Water Circuit in the spa per person per stay