Barceló Hotels & Resorts recommends its all-inclusive accommodation so that you don't need to worry about anything except relaxing and enjoying yourself. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks included, cocktails and soft drinks at the open bar, sports, activities and entertainment at no additional charge... We offer you a special free selection of our best services so that you can enjoy our hotels even more.
But that’s not all; we want you to participate in the “stay in one hotel but enjoy 4” offer, including access to the restaurants, bars, swimming pool and beach facilities at the Barceló Maya Beach, Barceló Maya Caribe and Barceló Maya Tropical hotels.
Below you can see the list of services included in the special Barceló All Inclusive programme at the Barceló Maya Colonial hotel in the Riviera Maya.
What is included in our All-Inclusive programme?
Breakfast, lunch and dinner at a total of 16 restaurants, including 4 buffet restaurants, 4 beachfront grill restaurants, and 8 a-la-carte restaurants: México Lindo (Mexican), La Fuente (Spanish), Mare Nostrum (seafood), Kyoto (Japanese), Capri (Italian), Santa Fe (steakhouse), and two new restaurants: Tokyo (Japanese) and the La Trattoria Ristorante (Italian). All the à la carte restaurants require prior booking and have a dress code*.
There are 14 bars, including a sports bar which is open 24 hours a day, a nightclub and pool bars with unlimited local drinks and a selection of international drinks. Alcoholic drinks may only be consumed by guests over 18 years of age.
Facilities and services
· Welcome cocktail
· Bureau de Change in the reception area
· 6 swimming pools, including children’s pools, a half-Olympic size pool and an adult pool
· Towel and sunloungers service on the beach and by the swimming pool
· Waiter Service in the pool area from 10.30 to 18.00, at no additional cost
· Water park with slides and waterfalls located at the Barceló Maya Colonial Hotel
· New water park, Pirates Island, and SurfRide swimming pool. With an additional charge.
· Daytime and evening entertainment with activities for all ages
· Sports Bar, open 24 hours.
· Children's Barcy Club (for 4 to 12 year olds)
· Day and nighttime activities for all ages.
· Nightclub for teenagers
· Pool and giant chess
· Free entry to the daily show with drinks included in the Kukulkán and Palenque theatres
· Nightclub with drinks included from 23.00 to 2.00, for over 18s
· Catholic mass celebrated regularly in the Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe chapel (situated inside the Plaza Mexicana shopping centre)
· Guest Transport Service from 8.00 to 2.30
· MiniBar in the room restocked daily with bottled water, soft drinks and national beer
· Coffee-making facilities in the room with bottled water, coffee, tea, sugar and cream
· Domestic drinks (soft drinks, beer, wine, house liquor, cocktails and coffee)
· Safety deposit box
· Alarm clock
· Bathrobe and slippers
· Iron and ironing board
· Tips and taxes included
*The dress code is formal. Shorts, sandals or sleeveless T-shirts are not permitted.
· Paddle tennis
· Multi-purpose sports court
· Miniature 18-hole golf course
· Steam bath
· Activities programme
· Non-motorised water sports
Services not included
· Use of the facilities, restaurants and bars at the Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe Hotel
· Business centre
· Internet and Wi-Fi access
· Shopping centre, for gifts, arts and crafts, multi-brand boutiques, jewellery shops, chemist, logo shop and photo shop
· U Spa, U Kids Spa, health and beauty treatments
· Motorised water sports
· Private dinner
· Bowling and video games
· Babysitting service
· Laundry service
· Barceló Maya Convention Centre
· Wedding packages
· Travel agent, car rental and taxi service
· 24-hour medical and ambulance services
· Admission to the VIP lounge at the Jaguar nightclub
· Shops (subject to additional charge)
· Professional scuba diving classes (PADI)
· Professional scuba diving
· Telephone calls
· Pirate Island and the SurfRide Swimming Pool
· Any service provided by external providers
· Any service not included in our Barceló All Inclusive programme