Where are the Best Caribbean Resorts?
Among the many sparkling island, jewels in the crown of the Caribbean Sea, the best Caribbean resorts for luxury travel are in:
- Cancún is the most exciting destination in Mexico, and its location at the most-Eastern tip of the country makes it a perfect launching point for cruises and major airports serving the entire Caribbean-island chain. It costs roughly the same price to fly to Cancún from either Los Angeles or New York, and the flights here are short, easy to book and comfortable.
- Guatemala is the little Southern neighbor of Mexico that's home to some of the highest mountains in Central America, which are still close to those pristinely white beaches. Incredible wildlife thrives in Guatemala's rain forests of the protected Maya Biosphere, the last place on earth where endangered species like the scarlet macaw still flourish.
- Nicaragua is the only country in Central America where one can cruise through rivers and lakes from the Caribbean to the Pacific Ocean and see majestic volcanoes along the way, with cloud forests near their peaks. Adventure lies in the big waves for surfing on the West coast, while serenity is in the gentle bays along the Eastern coast.
- Costa Rica is one of the "hottest" places on Earth for adult-only resorts where relies almost completely on eco-friendly hydropower for electricity.
- The Dominican Republic is a popular port of call on many cruises due to their central location in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. Kitesurfing and watching humpback whales are some of the distinctive activities visitors enjoy in this perennial paradise.
- Aruba is a paradisiacal island with amazing exclusive beaches and beautiful coral reefs where enjoy the true Caribbean luxury.
Best Places to Stay for Luxury Travel
Barceló hotels and resorts are famous for offering top-quality vacations throughout the Caribbean, and here are their best locations:
In Mexico's thriving city of Cancún, the Barceló Costa Cancún Hotel is an all-inclusive resort featuring multiple and spacious pools. We can also enjoy an exclusive vacation destination of Mexico in the luxury hotels in Cozumel, Manzanillo, Nuevo Vallarta and Playa del Carmen in Riviera Maya.
In Guatemala, the Hotel Barceló Guatemala City is richly furnished with fine touches for complete relaxation.
In Nicaragua, the Barceló Managua and the Barceló Montelimar Beach resort have premium vacation packages to suit everyone.
In Costa Rica, Barceló has four great hotels. Langosta Beach, San Jose Palacio, Tambor Beach and Gulf of Papagayo all make excellent getaway destinations.
In the Dominican Republic, the Barceló Bávaro Beach hotel is for adults only. And the Club Premium Deluxe is on Bávaro's highest-rated Punta Cana beach.
In Aruba, the exclusive Royal Club Grand Aruba Resort is the best place to enjoy a luxurious vacation in Palm Beach, one of the best beaches in the paradisiacal island.