Barceló Maya Beach: Todo incluido en Riviera Maya
Una estancia del tipo “todo incluido” en el Barceló Maya Beach
de Riviera Maya, le da a los turistas todo lo que necesitan para poder disfrutar de la soleada costa de la Península de Yucatán (México).
Los huéspedes pueden observar un precioso entorno, sin preocuparse absolutamente de nada, porque el plan cubre 3 comidas al día, tasas, propinas, snacks y bebidas. Además, incluye acceso a la playa, piscinas, restaurantes
y bares del resort Barceló Maya Beach. Bajo la máxima “paga uno y disfruta de 4”, abre las puertas a cuatro magnificas propiedades del resort, cuando los clientes reservan su estancia en cualquiera de ellos.
Los clientes con servicios de todo incluido pueden degustar exquisita comida internacional en los increíbles restaurantes bufé del Barceló Maya Beach y de los hoteles barceló del caribe
incluyendo especialidades españolas y mexicana en la Fuente o Méjico Lindo, o comiendo junto a la playa en los relajantes establecimientos del Capitán Morgan y Rancho Grande. En cuanto a las bebidas, hay disponibilidad durante las 24 horas del día en el recibidor, y el mini-bar de la habitación, que es repuesto diariamente. También tienen acceso gratuito a tumbonas en la playa y la piscina y a una variedad de opciones para los que eligen disfrutar de unas vacaciones “todo incluido” en Riviera Maya.
All inclusive attractions in the Riviera Maya
When enjoying an unforgettable “all inclusive” holiday in the Riviera Maya, it also means making the most of one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, where the turquoise waters join the fine white sand, and a wide variety of water activities for all ages are available.
In addition to this, there are improvised swimming pools next to the line of palm trees at Barceló Maya Beach, for those who can’t get enough of the beautiful waters and the sun. Meanwhile, the gym, hot tub and sauna make for a complete array of gratifying and healthy options of fun and relaxation.
The “all inclusive” package offers activities designed for the whole family to enjoy, such as the Teen Club, which offers very energetic games and popular sports for teenagers, ensuring that the words “I’m bored” will never be heard. The Barcy Kid’s Club is also available, where children aged 4 to 12 are taken good care of; there are appropriate activities for them to be entertained for hours (also available at night). Adults can enjoy a refreshing cocktail accompanied by cheerful music at Jaguar’s Club nightclub, where local drinks are free until 2.00. Guests who chose the Riviera Maya “all inclusive” plan at Barceló Maya Beach can enjoy every moment without any worries, making the most of an unforgettable holiday in the Caribbean.
Barceló Maya Beach: “All Inclusive in the Riviera Maya”
What is included in our All-Inclusive programme?
Breakfast, lunch and dinner at a total of 16 restaurants, including 4 buffet restaurants, 4 beachfront grill restaurants, and 8 à la carte restaurants: México Lindo (Mexican), La Fuente (Spanish), Mare Nostrum (seafood), Kyoto (Japanese), Capri (Italian), Santa Fe (steakhouse), and two new restaurants: Tokyo (Japanese) and the La Trattoria Ristorante (Italian). All the à la carte restaurants require prior booking and have a dress code*.
14 bars, including a sports bar, open 24 hours a day, nightclub and pool bars with unlimited local drinks and a selection of international drinks. Alcoholic drinks may only be consumed by guests over 18 years of age.
Facilities and services
· Welcome cocktail
· Bureau de Change in the reception area
· 6 swimming pools, including children’s pools, a semi-Olympic swimming pool and a swimming pool for adults
· Towels and sun-loungers on the beach and at the swimming pool
· Waiter service in the pool area from 10.30 to 18.00, without additional charge
· Water park with slides and waterfalls, located at the Barceló Maya Colonial Hotel
· New Pirates Island water park and the SurfRide Swimming Pool. With an additional charge.
· Day and night-time entertainment, with activities for all ages
· Sports Bar, open 24 hours a day.
· Children’s Barcy Club (for 4 to 12 year olds)
· Day and night-time activities for all ages
· Disco for teenagers
· Pool and giant chess
· Free entry to the daily show with drinks included in the Palenque and Kukulkán theatres
· Nightclub with drinks included from 23.00 to 02.00, for over 18s
· Catholic mass celebrated regularly in the Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe chapel (situated inside the Plaza Mexicana shopping centre)
· Guest Service Transport from 08.00 to 02.30.
· Minibar in the room restocked daily with bottled water, soft drinks and domestic beer
· Coffee making facilities in the room with bottled water, coffee, tea, sugar and cream
· Local drinks (soft drinks, beer, wine, house liquor, cocktails and coffee)
· Safety deposit box
· Alarm clock
· Dressing gowns and slippers
· Iron and ironing board
· Hair dryer
· Tips and taxes included
* The dress code is formal. Shorts, sandals or sleeveless T-shirts are not permitted.
· Paddle tennis
· Multi-purpose sports court
Miniature golf with 18 holes
· Hot tub
· Steam bath
· Activities programme
· Non-motorised water sports
Services not included
· Use of the facilities, restaurants and bars at the Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe
· Business centre
· Internet and Wi-Fi access
· Shopping centre, for gifts, arts and crafts, multi-brand boutiques, jewellery shops, pharmacy, record shop, Logo Shop and photo shop.
· U Spa, U Kids Spa, health and beauty treatments
· Motorised water sports
· Private dinner
· Bowling and video games
· Babysitting service
· Barceló Maya Convention Centre
· Wedding packages
· Travel agent, car rental and taxi service
· Medical and ambulance services available 24 hours a day.
· Admission to the VIP lounge at the Jaguar nightclub
· Shops (subject to additional charge)
· Professional scuba diving classes (PADI)
· Professional scuba diving
· Telephone calls
· Pirate Island and the SurfRide Swimming Pool
· Any service provided by external suppliers.
· Any service not included in our Barceló All Inclusive package