Golf is becoming an increasingly popular sport and it is no wonder. Enjoying this sport during your holiday is not only a relaxing experience but also a healthy one. This sport offers you the chance to take in the great outdoors and magical sunsets in a natural setting while you play a round or two. Come and discover the fantastic golf on offer near our premium hotel, the Novo Resort The Residence Luxury Apartments by Barceló.
The facilities at the Novo Resort The Residence Luxury Apartments by Barceló hotel will be closed to the public until 23 April, except the hotel Spa, which will be open to the public from Saturday 24 March at its normal opening times. Please always consult the opening hours and days.
NOVO SANCTI PETRI GOLF COURSE
· It is located about 3 km from the hotel.
· It has 3 different courses of 9 holes with similar lengths: one measuring 6,466 metres, another 6,476 metres and the third measuring 6,510 metres.
· The 3 courses have a par of 72 strokes.
· The Campano course was designed by Robert Trent Jones, opened in 1985.
· The Mar y Pinos and Centro courses were designed by Severiano Ballesteros, both opened in 1990.
· There are spacious practice facilities, as well as a restaurant, Pro-Shop, Caddie Master and PGA Golf Academy.
SANCTI PETRI HILLS GOLF COURSE
· Designed by Manuel Piñero, this course opened in 2013.
· Located just 1.5 km from the hotel, this golf course has a club house with bar service, restaurant, golf shops, changing rooms and caddie master area.
· It is a technical but very fun course with great conditions for playing. Suitable for all handicaps.
· It is a 68 par, 4,767 metre-long course.
LA ESTANCIA GOLF COURSE
· Designed by Allan Rijs, opened in 2009.
· A golf course that players of all handicaps can enjoy; it includes various challenges for each game level and is very pleasant to walk through.
· It is a 72 par, 6,023 metre-long course.
· It also has a golf academy
MONTCASTILLO BARCELÓ GOLF CLUB
· Located in Jerez, approximately 60 km from the hotel.
· It is an 18 hole golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus, which hosted the Volvo Masters for 5 consecutive years as well as the Peugeot Tour 3.
· This is a 72 par, 6,456 metre-long course.
· Driving range, and putting and chipping greens.
· Golf academy.
· Free lockers at the golf course.
· Buggy mandatory until 11.00 to go and play on the course.
· Handicaps, 28 for men and 36 for ladies.