The Barceló Castellana Norte**** hotel is located in the fastest growing area of Madrid, just North from Paseo de la Castellana, known as “Cuatro Torres” (four towers), with easy access and excellent transport connections to reach the most distinguished parts of the city in just a few minutes:
· Airport (T4): 8 minutes by Renfe-Local train. Line C-1 from the Airport to Fuente de la Mora
· Chamartin: 5 minutes by Renfe-Local train. Line C-1 from Chamartin to Fuente de la Mora
· Ifema (Trade Fair Centre): 10 minutes by car taking the M-11
· Nuevos Ministerios / Paseo de la Castellana: 10 minutes by Renfe-Local train. Line C-1 from Nuevos Ministerios to Fuente de la Mora
· Sol: 22 minutes by Renfe-Local train. Line C-1 to Chamartín and on the C3, C4A or C4B lines.
· Atocha: 18 minutes by Renfe-Local train. Line C-1 from Atocha to Fuente de la Mora
In addition, the "Virgen del Cortijo” metro station is only a 5-minute walk away, and the bus lines 150 (to Puerta del Sol) and 174 (to Plaza de Castilla) are located right in front of the hotel.
Relaxation is guaranteed at this hotel with its 144 modern, well-lit, comfortable rooms, fitted with 2.10 x 2 metre beds, free Wi-Fi and ADSL, a portable-sized safe at no additional charge, air-conditioning, minibar and other conveniences to help you enjoy your stay to the full. In addition, the hotel offers family rooms, ideal for families with children, consisting of 2 inter-connecting bedrooms with maximum capacity for 5 people.
Ideal for weekend getaways and business trips, the Barceló Castellana Norte hotel offers excellent customer service and personalised treatment. The hotel also boasts 3 meeting rooms, 2 of them with movable partitioning walls offering a total space of 160 m² and maximum capacity of 200 people (130+70). Also, it has a private, covered car park.
The hotel reserves the right to request full payment upon arrival.