Transfers and Excursions
We offer the following services, which can be requested when you book on Barcelo.com, by phone or email, and be paid on arrival.
More information and contact
Enjoy Salinas Beach, just 2 hours from the city of Guayaquil!
Book a transfer 48 hours in advance. Don't worry about a thing, just show up and we'll take care of the rest. In order to get here, different transfer services are available. After booking, call 593 (4) 2 771610, ext. 236.
We offer private or shared transfers from and/or to:
· José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport (GYE)
IN: 1:30 p.m.
OUT: 11 am
Available each way:
· One way/return: Airport - Hotel - Airport
· One way: Airport - to hotel or from hotel - Airport
The best offer for your vacation, now including free transfer during set times with a 2-night minimum stay and subject to availability!
Our highly qualified staff will help you, offering:
· Meet and greet service at the airport
· Less time waiting for your transfer
· Assistance at the hotel, personal attention with the Barceló Hotels & Resorts guarantee
· 24-hour representative at the hotel (reception agents)
To book your private transfer (outside of the regular schedule) we require the following information:
· First and last name of the guests
· Arrival and departure flight numbers
· Arrival and departure time of flights
Prices (subject to change):
US$70 each way per adult.
US$30 each way per adult (2 person minimum)
US$25 each way per adult (3 to 6 person minimum)
For groups of 7 people or more, please request a quote or further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: the local airport General Ulpiano Páez (SNC) offers the route Quito (UIO) Salinas (SNC) Quito (UIO) at set times from Thursday to Sunday or Friday to Sunday.
Salinas – Quito: 8:40 pm to 9:50 pm
Quito – Salinas: 7 pm to 8:10 pm
Only available flights from Tame airlines and subject to availability.
Land transfer by reservation at no charge.
Enjoy your vacations with the variety of activities we have to offer.
Whale Watching (June – September)
Duration of tour: 3 hours
Departure times (subject to change):
Monday to Friday: 11 am - 2 pm
Weekends: 10 am - 11 am - 2 pm
Capacity: 20 people maximum.
Price: $30.00 per adult – $20.00 children 6-11 years of age – $10.00 children 5 and under
· Boat trip
· Life vests for all passengers
· Anti-seasickness pills
2 people maximum.
Price: US$35 per person
Duration: 30 minutes
7 people maximum.
Price: US$6 per person
Duration: 5 minutes
5 people maximum.
Price: US$12 per person
Duration: 5 minutes
2 people maximum.
Price: US$28 per person
Duration: one hour
4 people maximum.
Price: US$45 per person
Length: 30 minutes
Activities available every day, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Check group prices.
Important information for embarkation.
4 people capacity.
Half-day tour: departure at 4.30 am and return at 12 pm
Full-day tour: departure at 4.30 am and return at 4 pm
Our boats are equipped for sport fishing and has a diesel engine, cabin, kitchen, bathroom and necessary amenities. We also have a skilled captain and sailor who will navigate to about 25 to 30 miles out to sea, and will always look for the best fish route.
1. Billfish belong to the crew.
2. The passenger may carry away or prepare small fish on board, depending on their preference.
· 4 fishing rods (bait, lures)
· Life vests
Full day: $1800.00
Types of fishing:
· Marlin: January - November - December
· Striped Marlin: January - November - December
· Wahoo: June - July - August - September
· Dorado: January - February - November - December
· Tuna: January - February - May - June - July - August - September
· Bonito: May - June - July - August - September