General facilities at the hotel
5 restaurants and 5 bars
5 pools including a jacuzzi, right on the beach.
Kids Club with supervised activities
Pirate themed water park
Theatre with daily night-time programme
3 tennis courts with floodlighting and 1 volleyball and basketball court
Steam room, sauna and jacuzzi in the garden of the well-being area
Private reception, Santa Rosa Lounge and much more for guests with Ultimate Dive Experience packages
Bureau de change
Ultimate Dive Experience
The All-Inclusive Allegro Cozumel offers the best experience in and out of the water. We proudly provide the only all-inclusive dive vacation experience on the island. Guests enjoy access to one of the largest barrier reefs in the world while reveling in the great service of this newly refreshed resort. The resort itself is adapted to suit dive vacationers and enthusiasts with its ideal set up and layout, combining relaxation and this great Cozumel dive vacation dive experience.
What’s included in the Ultimate Dive Experience?
· 1 Free Dive tank* per day (reservations required)
· Exclusive “Ultimate Dive Experience” guest ID bracelet
· Specialized UDE Accommodation with premium location, close to the beach and a 2 minute walk to the diveshop
· Special Wetsuit Drying Rack in room
· 32” Flat Screen TV with DVD player
· Multi-media docking station in room
· Stocked mini-bar replenished every two days
· Private Reception with Free Internet Access Point
· Private Lounge exclusive for UDE package guests, Santa Rosa Lounge, a place where you can socialize while you enjoy the ocean view
· Exclusive pool area
· Self-service bar (12:00pm – 8:00pm)
· Preferential à la carte restaurant reservations
· Complimentary afternoon snacks
· Additional tanks at $37 USD
· FREE Nitrox for divers with Nitrox Certification
· Dedicated Dive Coordinator
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The Ultimate Dive Experience is subject to availability at time of booking and may be changed, discontinued or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Exceptions, blackout dates, cancellations & other restrictions may apply. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Guests must be PADI® certified or equivalent. Non-divers will need to complete onsite dive training.
*Dive tanks are personal, non-transferable and non-cumulative. Limited to 1 tank per day. Rental gear and Marine Park fees not included.