Barceló Hotel Group offers you its all-inclusive package so you don’t need to worry about anything except relaxing and enjoying your stay. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks included, cocktails and soft drinks at the open bar, sports, activities and entertainment at no extra charge, and much more.
Below you can see the list of services included in the special Barceló all-inclusive programme at the Occidental Jandía Playa hotel, in the south of Fuerteventura.
What does All-Inclusive include?
Diverse, varied breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets. At our restaurants you will have self-service access to coffee, tea and juices for breakfast, and at lunch and dinner, to water, soft drinks, beer and house wine. If you would like any additional drinks, you can request our extensive wine list offering a wide choice of Spanish and international wines. Don't miss the chance to try the delicious local Canary Island wines.
· Daytime and evening entertainment programme for adults and children, which includes competitions
· Professional shows and varied games
· Tennis (prior booking required; floodlighting subject to additional charge)
· Water polo
· Table tennis
· Fitness studio
· Free transfer to the beach (timetable set by the hotel)
· All members of the same group must book the same option
· Drinks service
· Medical service
· Games machines
· Car park
· Spa access and treatments
· Change of pool towels
· Special drinks menu or un-priced drinks (€0)
· Car hire
· Any service or item not included in the section "What does our all-inclusive include?"