The full Allegro Cozumel All Inclusive program offers a large number of unique services so you won't have to worry about anything during your stay.
· 5 restaurants, 5 bars and a club, with unlimited meals and drinks
· 5 pools, gym and hydromassage pool
· Sports: Scuba diving classes in the pool, 2 floodlit tennis courts, beach and pool volleyball, kayaking, snorkeling, water polo and sailing.
· Children’s club and night time entertainment for adults
· Function room beauty and spa
· Car rental
· Courses and excursions diving and deep-sea fishing
· Visits to Tulum and Chichen Itza among other tourist attractions
· 24-hour medical service, babysitting service and laundry service
· Currency exchange
· Access Wi-Fi Internet in the rooms and telephone
· Diving (includes course and certificate, as well as equipment rental)
· Special programs for celebrations weddings and honeymoons
On December 31, 2018, the Municipality of Cozumel in the State of Quintana Roo published the amendment of the Law on local finances. These refurbishments involved items 132-Bis, 132-ter, 132-Quater and 132-Fifquies where a Environmental Sanitation Tax as a result of a sanitation program carried out by the Municipality with the objective of reducing the impact of guests staying at hotels, inns, hostels and motels, therefore, guests are obliged to pay this tax, which is $26.07 Mexican pesos per room per night in accordance with the Unit of Measurement and Update (U.M.A.).