Barceló Hotel Group has an All Inclusive program so that guests don’t have to worry about anything except relaxing and enjoying themselves during their stay. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks included, cocktails and self-service soft drinks, sports, activities and entertainment at no additional charge, among others.
Below you can see the list of services included in the special All Inclusive program at the hotel Occidental Jandía Playa, located in the south of the island of Fuerteventura.
What does All-Inclusive include?
Assorted and varied buffets breakfast, lunch and dinner. In our restaurants you will have access to coffee, tea and juices, and at lunch and dinner, water, soft drinks, beer and house wine in the self-service house. If you would like any additional drinks, you can consult our wine list with an extensive representation of Spanish and international wines. Don't miss the chance to sample the exquisite Canary Island wines.
· Day and nighttime entertainment for all ages, including contests
· Professional shows and variety of different games
· Tennis (booking required, lighting subject to extra charge)
· Water polo
· Water aerobics
· Table tennis
· Fitness studio
· Free transfer to the beach (timetable set by the hotel)
· All the participants in a group must book the same accommodation type
· Safety deposit box
· Drinks service
· Medical services
· Games machines
· Access and Treatments in the Spa
· Change of pool towels
· Special drinks menu or €0 for price
· Car rental
· Any service and item not included in the section What does our All Inclusive include?