Bright and spacious two-bedroom beachfront apartments with private terrace.
- Air conditioning
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The Novo Resort The Residence Luxury Apartments complex is right on the beachfront, with the golden sands and crystal clear water of La Barrosa in Chiclana de la Frontera. Its prime location means that it is well-connected with Jerez airport, just 50 km away, and Cádiz, only 39 km away.
Travel in maximum safety and with peace of mind.
Free telemedicine service
Digital check-in and contactless room access
Enhanced safety and hygiene protocols
Free cancellation policy
UR Lomas de Sancti Petri 11130 Chiclana de la Frontera Spain
La Parra, Jerez, just 65 km away
La Barrosa Beach. Right on the seafront
Novo Sancti Petri Golf Course just 3 km away
Sancti Petri Marina just 4 km away
The hotel’s restaurants and bars serve a variety of local and international dishes created to satisfy the palate of every guest.
Advice and policies at the hotel restaurants and bars:
The opening of restaurants and bars is subject to occupation and seasonal programming. The opening hours shown are subject to possible changes.
The hotel has five spectacular outdoor swimming pools with hydromassage set in the 35,000 m2 of tropical gardens, as well as one indoor pool with hydromassage.
The Barcy Club is the perfect place for children aged 4 to 12, where they can enjoy a wide range of activities such as themed days, parties, or meeting our mascot Barcy.
Barcy Club: The Barceló Hotel Group offers unique experiences such as our innovative concept: Happy Minds.
The Wellness spa at the Royal Hideaway Sancti Petri hotel, part of the Barceló Hotel Group, is a unique space in the province of Cádiz where you can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
With over 3,650 m2 of space, it is the largest spa in Andalusia. A place where everything is designed with your relaxation and well-being in mind.
Novo Sancti Petri Golf Course
· Approx. 3 km from the hotel
· It has three courses
· The 3 courses are 72 par
· The Campano course was designed by Robert Trent Jones
· The Mar y Pinos and Centro courses were all designed by Severiano Ballesteros.
· There are spacious practise facilities, as well as a restaurant, Pro-Shop, Caddie Master and PGA Golf Academy
Sancti Petri Hills Golf Course
· Designed by Manuel Piñero, this course opened in 2013
· Located just 1.5 km from the hotel
· With club house, bar, restaurant, golf shops, changing rooms and caddie master area
· Suitable for any handicap
La Estancia Golf Course
· Designed by Allan Rijs, opened in 2009
· All handicaps, different challenges for each level
· It also has a golf academy
Montecastillo Barceló Golf Club
· Located in Jerez, approximately 60 km from the hotel
· 18-hole golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus, which hosted the Volvo Masters for 5 consecutive years as well as the Peugeot Tour 3
· Driving range, putting and chipping greens.
· Golf academy
· Free lockers at the golf course
· Buggy mandatory until 11.00
· Handicaps; 28 for men and 36 for ladies
At the port of Sancti Petri, we provide sailing yacht or motor boat cruises and even boat trips in the natural park.
For lovers of water sports, you can choose from windsurfing, kitesurfing, catamaran, light sailing boats, kayaking, water skiing and wakeboarding all in excellent conditions thanks to the region's ideal climate.
The range of water activities includes diving, scuba diving courses and activities for the disabled.
Tennis / Paddle Tennis
You can book paddle or tennis courts at the various local clubs at reception. Or if you prefer you can book beginners or improvement coaching for groups or individuals. Please see the public relations officer for booking the courts.
In the surrounding areas of the hotel you can practise the following sports: golf, surfing, windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking, diving, paddle tennis, tennis and horse riding.