The full Occidental Cozumel All Inclusive programme offers a large number of unique services so you won't have to worry about anything during your stay.
· 7 restaurants, 5 bars and a nightclub, with unlimited meals and drinks
· 3 swimming pools, a gym and a hydromassage pool
· Sports: Diving lessons in the swimming pool, 2 floodlit tennis courts, beach and pool volleyball, kayaking, snorkelling, waterpolo, sailing and windsurfing
· Children's Club and evening entertainment for adults
· Wi-Fi access in the rooms
· Beauty room and spa
· Car hire
· Diving courses, excursions and deep-sea fishing
· Excursions to Tulum, Chichén Itzá and
· 24-hour medical care, babysitting and laundry service
· Currency exchange
· 24-hour room service (subject to charge)
· Diving (includes course and certificate, as well as equipment hire)
· Special programmes to host weddings and honeymoons
On 31st December 2018, the Municipality of Cozumel, in the State of Quintana Roo, announced a reform to the Local Finance Law. These reforms relate to Articles 132-Bis, 132-ter, 132-Quater and 132-Quinquies, which establish the Environmental Sanitation Tax as a result of a sanitation programme implemented by the Municipality with the aim of reducing the impact of visitors staying in hotels, guest houses, hostels and motels. For this reason, visitors are required to pay this environmental tax, which is 30% of the value of the U.M.A (Unit of Measurement and Update), which is currently around $30 Mexican pesos per room/night. This amount is subject to change without prior notice in accordance with the U.M.A.