Stay here and revel in its luxury to enjoy your stay to the maximum.
- Universal AC/DC adaptors
Approximate price for 2 people
The Barceló Mexico Reforma***** hotel, located in Mexico City, is a fantastic option for those visiting the capital of this Aztec country. Its privileged location, in the centre of the capital, makes it the perfect setting for a trip for business, culture or pleasure.
Travel in maximum safety and with peace of mind.
Free cancellation policy
Digital check-in and contactless room access
Enhanced safety and hygiene protocols
New Grab & Go concept
Paseo de la Reforma 1 Col. Tabacalera 06030 Ciudad de México Mexico
Mexico City International Airport (MEX) - 12.7 km away
Zócalo – Plaza de la Constitución - 3.4 km away
Soumaya Museum – 6.5 km away
Metropolitan Cathedral - 3.6 km away
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, some services may be affected. The sauna and steam room will remain temporarily closed. Likewise, some timetables may be modified in dining and bar areas. This hotel will operate in accordance with Ministry of Health guidelines. For more information, please contact the hotel.
The Barceló México Reforma offers a full spa with specialised treatments. Among the services available at the spa are a wide range of massages (including Turkish massage), sauna and steam room, facial treatments, exfoliation, etc.
Its beauty centre also offers manicures and pedicures, as well as a hairdressers, waxing and make-up service.
Just 9 km from Mexico City Airport (MEX), the Barceló México Reforma is the perfect choice for hosting business meetings and executive events, as well as private celebrations. Its 26 meeting rooms, with a combined capacity for 750 people, are fully equipped with the latest technology and an impressive infrastructure.
· Personalised check-in and check-out from 7.00 to 22.00 in the lounge on the 12th floor.
· You can choose the option of enjoying your breakfast type American in the Lounge Executive on the 12th floor, from 7 am to 10 am, or you can enjoy your American breakfast at La Fontana Restaurant, located in the "LL" floor which serves a service from 06.30 to 12.00
· Snacks from 11.00 to 21.00 in the lounge on the 12th floor.
· Happy hour with white wine, red wine and beer from 18.00 to 19.00 in the lounge on the 12th floor (additional charge outside of these hours).
· 25% discount in the “U-Wellness” SPA on the 9th floor, where you will also find the beauty salon, swimming pool and fitness studio, which we invite you to discover.
· 20% discount at the “Barber Shop” located on the 9th floor.
· Complimentary laundry and ironing service (maximum 1 garment per stay) subject to the laundry opening hours.
· Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability in the hotel).
· Complimentary shoe polishing (1 pair of shoes per stay) according to the established opening hours.
· Complimentary use of a meeting room for 1 hour in the Business Centre for up to 8 people, subject to availability and advanced booking required; 25% discount when hiring for additional hours.
· Black and white printing of 10 sheets of paper per stay.
PLEASE NOTE: For security reasons, visitors not staying in the hotel are not permitted in the Lounge or Restaurant on the 12th floor, and the facilities will be closed from 22.00 until 07.00.
Located on the 9th floor, the hotel’s covered heated swimming pool is a great way to relax in the city. It’s 1.3 m deep and has a counter current feature.
Opening hours from Monday to Saturday: 6.00 to 22.00
Opening hours on Sundays and public holidays: 8.00 to 20.00
Children allowed only when accompanied by an adult at the following times:
Sunday to Friday: 10.00 to 14.00 and 16.00 to 18.00
Saturdays and holidays (summer, Christmas and Easter): 8.00 to 14.00 and 16.00 to 21.00
Check-in time at the Barceló México Reforma is anytime after 15.00, while check-out time is anytime before noon. In addition, guests can still enjoy some of the hotel facilities even after they have checked out.
The Barceló México Reforma provides parking facilities at an additional cost.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma is disabled guest friendly. Check with the hotel reception with regards to which services and facilities are adapted.
No, pets are not allowed at the Barceló México Reforma.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma offers food and drink options for guests with food intolerances.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma offers transfer services to the nearest airport at an additional cost. Check with the hotel for further details about this service.
The wireless Wi-Fi connection is free of charge for hotel guests at the Barceló México Reforma.
The reception staff at the Barceló México Reforma will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
Yes, the Barceló México Reforma hotel offers room service for guests. You can find all of the information regarding our room service menu and prices in the room.
No, breakfast at the Barceló México Reforma is not included in the hotel guest’s accommodation. Check out the website to see all the special offers that we have available.
The Barceló México Reforma offers 26 meeting rooms with capacity for 750 people and 4 rooms in our business centre.
The minimum age to enter the spa & wellness area of the Barceló México Reforma is 18. There is an additional fee for hotel guests to enter. Consult the rates on offer. On the other hand, children are allowed in the spa.