Enjoy two rooms with a connecting door, designed for a family stay.
- Bathroom amenities
- Sofa bed
- Air conditioning
Approximate price for 2 people
The Occidental Aran Park**** hotel is found in a quiet residential area within the EUR district of Rome. It is surrounded by green, gardened areas inspiring relaxation.
The hotel has 325 spacious and bright rooms, renovated in 2020 and decorated in a modern, innovative style. They are fully equipped and have free Wi-Fi and a 40" LCD TV.
Its 6 meeting rooms stand out, as they are technologically-equipped for any type of event and have seating capacity for up to 280 people.
Travel in maximum safety and with peace of mind.
Free cancellation policy
Digital check-in and contactless room access
Enhanced safety and hygiene protocols
New Grab & Go concept
Via Riccardo Forster 24 00143 Rome Italy
Ciampino International Airport 11 km away
Coliseum 9 km away
Catacomb 5 km away
EurRoma2 Shopping Centre 5 km away
The Occidental Aran Park hotel offers the best typical local Italian dishes, as well as international cuisine.
From pasta and pizza to premium steaks and creamy risotto. The hotel restaurants offer not only a unique experience, but also an opportunity for guests to taste the most exquisite delicacies in an elegant and sophisticated atmosphere that is sure to make an impression.
The health and beauty facilities allow our guests to stay in shape and treat themselves to a restorative relaxation session after a busy day of business meetings or sightseeing. Guests can exercise in the hotel’s fully equipped fitness studio.
Policy on accepting pets:
1. Bookings: A maximum of one pet is allowed per room. Bookings for rooms may never be exclusively for pets.
2. The programme is intended for dogs with a maximum weight of 15 kg.
3. Guests must ensure that their pets are under control at all times, using a lead or travel carrier whenever they are not in the room.
4. When the room is being cleaned, or any other service is carried out within it, the pet must be removed from the room or will have to be contained in its travel carrier or kept on its lead by its owners.
5. Guests must be responsible for discarding their pets’ waste.
6. Guests must have all legal documentation regarding their pet at the time of check-in, as it may be required at any given time by the hotel’s management, and they must also fill in a form.
7. Guests must ensure that their pets do not make any noise or disturb the other guests’ peace and quiet. If the hotel determines that the pet is bothering other hotel guests, the management may ask, at their complete discretion, for the pet to be moved to another room or kept outside the hotel. Barceló hotels reserve the right to cancel a guest’s stay immediately in the event of the pet disturbing other guests staying at the hotel, with the pet owner having no right to lodge a claim or demand compensation.
8. The hotel reserves the right to make an additional charge if the pet causes any damage or if the guest uses towels or pillows for the pet. Guests agree to pay the hotel for any repairs, cleaning or damage caused by their pets.
9. Guests with pets must sign this document assuming responsibility for any damage caused by their pets. The hotel can refuse to accept a pet if the management consider that it is dangerous or could frighten, harm or disturb the other guests.
10. The rate for the pet is €25 per stay, with an additional supplement of €25 for cleaning.
Check-in time at the Occidental Aran Park is anytime after 14.00, while check-out time is anytime before noon. In addition, guests can still enjoy some of the hotel facilities even after they have checked out.
The Occidental Aran Park has parking free of charge for hotel guests.
Yes, the Occidental Aran Park hotel is suitable for guests with disabilities. Check with the hotel reception with regards to which services and facilities are adapted for wheelchairs.
No, guests staying with their pets are not allowed at the Occidental Aran Park.
Yes, the Occidental Aran Park offers food and drink options for guests with food intolerances.
Yes, the Occidental Aran Park offers a transfer service to the airport closest to the hotel at an additional cost. Check with the hotel for further details about this service.
The Wi-Fi connection is free of charge for hotel guests at the Occidental Aran Park.
The Occidental Aran Park staff will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: Italian, English, Spanish and French.
Yes, the Occidental Aran Park hotel offers room service for guests. You can find all of the information regarding our room service menu and prices in the room.
No, breakfast at the Occidental Aran Park is not included with hotel guests’ accommodation. Check out the website to see all the special offers that we have available.
The Occidental Aran Park offers 7 meeting rooms and 4 areas for events and celebrations.