The Allegro Cozumel All Inclusive programme offers a wide range of unique services so you’ll have nothing to worry about during your stay.
· 5 restaurants, 5 bars and 1 club, with unlimited drinks and food
· 5 swimming pools, fitness studio and spa pool
· Sports: Diving lessons in the pool, 2 floodlit tennis courts, beach and pool volleyball, kayaking, snorkelling, water polo and sailing.
· Children's Club and night-time entertainment for adults
· Wi-Fi access in the rooms
· Beauty room and spa
· Car hire
· Diving courses and excursions and deep-sea fishing
· Visits to Tulum and Chichen Itza, among other tourist attractions
· 24-hour medical service, babysitting and laundry service
· Bureau de change
· Telephone in the rooms
· Diving (includes course and certificate, as well as equipment hire)
· Special programmes to host weddings and honeymoons
On 31 December 2018, the Municipality of Cozumel, in the State of Quintana Roo, announced a reform to the local Finance Law. These reforms relate to articles 132-Bis, 132-ter, 132-Quater and 132-Quinquies, which establish the Environmental Sanitation Tax as a result of a sanitation programme implemented by the Municipality with the aim of reducing the impact of visitors staying in hotels, guest houses, hostels and motels. For this reason, visitors are required to pay this environmental tax, which amounts to $26.89 Mexican pesos per room per night pursuant to the Unidad de Medida y Actualización (U.M.A) (Unit of Measurement and Update).