Benefits for guests at the Barceló Bávaro Beach
· Welcome cocktail
· Swimming pool/beach towels in the room
· 4 buffet restaurant options: La Brisa for lunch, Caribe for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Miramar and Bohío Dominicano, located in the Barceló Bávaro Palace, for breakfast, lunch and dinner
· 5 à la carte restaurant options: Chez Gourmet and La Brisa in Barceló Bávaro Beach and El Coral (fish and seafood), Santa Fé (steakhouse) and Hoyo 19 at the Barceló Bávaro Palace
· À la carte restaurants Kyoto (Japanese), Dolce Vita (Italian), México Lindo, La Fuente (Spanish) with an additional charge of US$15 and La Comedie (French) with an additional charge of US$30 for guests of the Barceló Bávaro Beach. Free for Bávaro Beach Premium Level guests
· 9 Bars: Bar Mamey Lobby Bar and Bohio Chill Out Bar at the Barceló Bávaro Beach, plus 7 bars located in the Barceló Bávaro Palace
· Poolside drinks service
· 2 massage beds in the swimming pool area (with additional charge)
Punta Cana Adults Only All Inclusive
Punta Cana is home to some of the most spectacular tropical beaches in the world. With an average temperature of 27 degrees, gentle sea breezes and turquoise waters, this destination welcomes travellers from all over the world who come to enjoy snorkelling, sailing and deep sea fishing. But above all, they come for the luxury of one the most exclusive resorts in the Dominican Republic.
Those looking to relax, while also having all the sports and leisure options that Bávaro Beach offers, will love the Barceló Bávaro Beach – Adults Only hotel, a 5-star adults-only establishment right on the beach. It offers an all inclusive experience with a rich variety of cuisine and entertainment, and also allows guests to experience what it’s like to stay right on Bávaro Beach, with its crystal-clear waters, with the option to enjoy a wide range of water sports.
Bávaro Beach, All Inclusive in Punta Cana
The All Inclusive package at the Barceló Bávaro Beach – Adults Only hotel includes free use of the best facilities and services on Bávaro Beach. Each service and piece of equipment is designed so that every guest can completely relax and have fun the way they want to. By choosing the all-inclusive package, guests can take advantage of 3 swimming pools (including an Olympic-size pool at the Barceló Bávaro Palace) and have towels, sun loungers and parasols at their disposal, both by the pool and at the beach. There is also a wide range of dining options with 3 buffet restaurants and 9 à la carte restaurants. Guests can also visit the casino, theatre or nightclubs, with drinks included. And if you can’t dance, that’s no problem – with the all-inclusive service, free classes are included. Try merengue, salsa or bachata classes, and you’ll be dancing like a local in a matter of days!