Barceló Hotel Group provides an All Inclusive programme so you don’t need to worry about anything except relaxing and enjoying your stay. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks included, cocktails and soft drinks at the open bar, sports, activities and entertainment at no extra charge, and much more.
The following is a list of the services included in the special All Inclusive programme at Occidental Jandía Playa, in the south of Fuerteventura.
What does All Inclusive include?
Assorted and varied buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In our restaurants, you will have self-service access to coffee, tea and juices at breakfast, and water, soft drinks, beer and house wine at lunch and dinner. If you would like any additional drinks, you can request our extensive wine list offering a wide selection of Spanish and international wines. Don't miss the opportunity to try the excellent local wines.
· Daytime and evening entertainment programme for adults and children, including competitions
· Professional shows and various games
· Tennis (prior booking required, floodlighting subject to additional charge)
· Water polo
· Table tennis
· Fitness studio
· Drinks service
· Medical service
· Arcade machines
· Car park
· Spa access and treatments
· Change of pool towels
· Drinks not priced at €0 or from special menus
· Minigolf (€5 per person + deposit for equipment)
· Car hire
· Any service or item not included in the section "What does All Inclusive include?"