Enjoy two rooms with a connecting door, designed for a family stay.
- Bathroom amenities
Indicative price per night in a double room (My Barceló Rate)
The Occidental Aran Park**** hotel is found in a quiet residential area within the EUR district of Rome. It is surrounded by green, gardened areas inspiring relaxation.
The hotel has 325 spacious, bright rooms, refurbished in 2020 and decorated in a modern, innovative style. They are fully equipped and have free Wi-Fi and a 40" LCD TV.
Its 6 meeting rooms stand out, as they are technologically-equipped for any type of event and have seating capacity for up to 280 people.
The Barceló Hotel Group’s health and safety concept
Our seal of health represents and guarantees all our experience and research in health, safety and hygiene, adapted to the new situation.
This programme introduces new protocols and strengthens measures to comply with recommendations from WHO, international bodies such as the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) and government institutions in each country where we operate.
Visit the We Care About You page, where you can find additional information and interactive maps with all the details!
The Barceló Hotel Group’s health and safety concept
Strengthened cleaning protocols under the supervision of a new hygienist responsible for guaranteeing complete disinfection of the hotel. Specific audits will be carried out to verify the new protocols before the hotel opens and the usual audits will be strengthened for regular verification by our partners.
Via Riccardo Forster 24 00143 Rome Italy
Ciampino International Airport 11 km away
Coliseum 9 km away
Catacombs 5 km away
EurRoma2 Shopping Centre 5 km away
The Occidental Aran Park hotel offers the best typical local Italian dishes, as well as international cuisine.
From pasta and pizza to premium steaks and creamy risotto. The hotel restaurants offer not only a unique experience, but also an opportunity for guests to taste the most exquisite delicacies in an elegant and sophisticated atmosphere that is sure to make an impression.
The health and beauty facilities allow our guests to stay in shape and treat themselves to a restorative relaxation session after a busy day of business meetings or sightseeing. Guests can exercise in the hotel’s fully equipped fitness studio.
Policy on accepting pets:
1. Bookings: A maximum of one pet is allowed per room. Bookings for rooms may never be exclusively for pets.
2. The programme is intended for dogs with a maximum weight of 15 kg.
3. Guests must ensure that their pets are under control at all times, using a lead or travel carrier whenever they are not in the room.
4. When the room is being cleaned, or any other service is carried out within it, the pet must be removed from the room or will have to be contained in its travel carrier or kept on its lead by its owners.
5. Guests must be responsible for discarding their pets’ waste.
6. Guests must have all legal documentation regarding their pet at the time of check-in, as it may be required at any given time by the hotel’s management, and they must also fill in a form.
7. Guests must ensure that their pets do not make any noise or disturb the other guests’ peace and quiet. If the hotel determines that the pet is bothering other hotel guests, the management may ask, at their complete discretion, for the pet to be moved to another room or kept outside the hotel. Barceló hotels reserve the right to cancel a guest’s stay immediately in the event of the pet disturbing other guests staying at the hotel, with the pet owner having no right to lodge a claim or demand compensation.
8. The hotel reserves the right to make an additional charge if the pet causes any damage or if the guest uses towels or pillows for the pet. Guests agree to pay the hotel for any repairs, cleaning or damage caused by their pets.
9. Guests with pets must sign this document assuming responsibility for any damage caused by their pets. The hotel can refuse to accept a pet if the management consider that it is dangerous or could frighten, harm or disturb the other guests.
10. The rate for the pet is €25 per stay, with an additional supplement of €25 for cleaning.
Check-in time at the Occidental Aran Park is anytime after 14.00, while check-out time is anytime before noon. In addition, guests can still enjoy some of the hotel facilities even after they have checked out.
The Occidental Aran Park has parking free of charge for hotel guests.
Yes, the Occidental Aran Park hotel is suitable for guests with disabilities. Check with the hotel reception with regards to which services and facilities are adapted for wheelchairs.
No, pets are not allowed at the Occidental Aran Park.
Yes, the Occidental Aran Park offers food and drink options for guests with food intolerances.
Yes, the Occidental Aran Park offers a transfer service to the airport closest to the hotel at an additional cost. Check with the hotel for further details about this service.
The Wi-Fi connection is free of charge for hotel guests at the Occidental Aran Park.
The Occidental Aran Park staff will be pleased to assist you in the following languages: Italian, English, Spanish and French.
Yes, the Occidental Aran Park hotel offers room service for guests. You can find all of the information regarding our room service menu and prices in the room.
No, breakfast at the Occidental Aran Park is not included with hotel guests’ accommodation. Check out the website to see all the special offers that we have available.
The Occidental Aran Park offers 7 meeting rooms and 4 areas for events and celebrations.