Spacious suite made up of two rooms. Ideal to enjoy with friends or as a family.
- Coffee/Tea maker
Approximate price for 2 people
The Allegro Cozumel**** hotel is designed to offer sophisticated accommodations on the stunning San Francisco beach, one of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Cozumel and in the whole world.
When Jacques Cousteau visited the coral reef at Palancar, he called it “paradise”. Nowadays, guests at Allegro Cozumel can enjoy the experience every day as it is so close by and offers great packages for diving experiences at one of the world’s foremost scuba diving destinations.
Travel in maximum safety and with peace of mind.
Free cancellation policy
Digital check-in and contactless room access
Enhanced safety and hygiene protocols
New Grab & Go concept
Carretera Costera Sur Km 16,5 San Francisco,Palancar Cozumel . 77600 Cozumel Mexico
Cozumel International Airport 18.6 km away
Hotel beach 300 m away
The hotel has 5 pools, and include a fantastic water park for children and one for adults with hot tub area opposite the beach with a sun lounger area, and which is part of our All Inclusive programme.
The Allegro Cozumel has an excellent entertainment programme, including a magnificent kid's club, where the youngest members of the family can enjoy the entertainment programme designed by our qualified entertainment staff while their parents relax on the beach or enjoy their own activities.
The resort also offers a pirate-themed water park located in one of the children's swimming pools. The perfect spot for the little ones to have a fantastic time for hours and hours.
Every evening, guests can head to the theatre to enjoy a different show and enjoy the brilliant evening entertainment.
The Allegro Cozumel has a wellness centre with magnificent facilities and offers luxurious service. It has an excellent sauna, a hot tub and a fully equipped gym.
For guests wishing to pamper their body, the spa provides an excellent massage service, carried out both in the privacy of the rooms as well as on the beach or even in the evening and with a partner.
There are also facial and body treatments with essential oils and aromatic creams that help to improve your skin and rejuvenate it inside and out.
In March 2016, UNESCO included the island of Cozumel in the World Network of UNESCO Biospheres. Furthermore, part of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System is located on the island. Therefore, as we are situated in close proximity to the Cozumel Reefs National Park (RAMSAR site No.1449), our commitment to taking care of natural areas and operating in accordance with the principles of sustainability are a priority.
At Allegro Cozumel, here’s how we care for the environment, enhance the cultural heritage and strengthen our bond with the local community:
· Preserving the natural areas by caring for endemic flora and fauna, carrying out scheduled activities and circulating information among guests and staff. Respecting prohibited areas, avoiding the removal of anything from the reef and no fishing within the protected area of the marine park.
· Making efficient and optimal use of the resources and energy used at the hotel.
· Controlling and handling waste generated by activities derived from hotel operations.
· Offering sources of employment and professional growth to all staff with regular training.
· Supporting local and regional trade, using products made in Mexico through the Sustainable Trade Policy.
· Reaffirming our commitment to society, making sure our internal policies incorporate the National Code of Conduct for the protection of children and adolescents in the travel and tourism sector promoted by SECTUR.
· Implementing the Responsible Tourist Code, to inform guests about the importance of environmental conservation and cultural heritage on the island of Cozumel, in order to promote respectful and ethical tourism.
· Ensuring a respectful working environment free from any type of harassment, exploitation, discrimination or action that violates human integrity.
For those interested in keeping fit on holiday, the hotel features 2 tennis courts and a court for playing basketball or volleyball. It also has a fully equipped Fitness Centre, a wellness centre with sauna, steam room, showers, massage cabins (individual or couples) and a garden with hot tub area.
Fans of water sports can also enjoy windsurfing, bodyboarding, sailing, scuba diving, snorkelling, fishing and kayaking, and much more. Guests also have the chance to enjoy motorised water sports and go deep-sea fishing, subject to an additional charge.
Guests who prefer not to worry about a thing will find the “Day Pass” package the perfect service.
· Food, light snacks and unlimited drinks
· Relaxation and activities pool
· Lounge chairs and towel service at the pool and beach
· Bathrooms and showers
· Programme of activities at the pool and beach
· Tennis courts
· Non-motorised water sports such as kayaking and sailing
· ATM and currency exchange (official ID must be presented)
Service hours: 9.00 to 17.00
Price for the day: USD $52 per adult, USD $26 per child (2–12 years).
The Allegro Cozumel offers the only All Inclusive Dive holiday experience on the island.
Check-in time at the Allegro Cozumel is anytime after 15.00, while check-out time is anytime before noon. Guests can still enjoy the hotel facilities once they have checked-out, depending on availability.
The Allegro Cozumel has parking free of charge for hotel guests.
Yes, the Allegro Cozumel is disabled guest friendly. Check with the hotel reception with regards to which services and facilities are adapted for wheelchairs.
No, pets are not allowed at the Allegro Cozumel.
No, the Allegro Cozumel does not offer room service. Discover all of our gastronomic options on our official website or by contacting reception.
The minimum age to enter the spa & wellness area of the Allegro Cozumel is 16. Entrance is free for guests of the hotel. Children cannot enter the spa.
There is no additional charge for Wi-Fi connection for guests at the Allegro Cozumel.
The Allegro Cozumel staff will be pleased to attend to you in the following languages: Spanish and English.
Yes, breakfast at the Allegro Cozumel is included in the hotel guest's accommodation.
Yes, the Allegro Cozumel offers food and drink options for guests with food intolerances.