Stay here and revel in its luxury to enjoy your stay to the maximum.
- Universal AC/DC adaptors
Approximate price for 2 people
The Barceló Mexico Reforma***** hotel, located in Mexico City, is a fantastic option for those visiting the capital of this Aztec country. Its privileged location, in the centre of the capital, makes it the perfect setting for a trip for business, culture or pleasure.
Paseo de la Reforma 1 Col. Tabacalera 06030 Ciudad de México Mexico
Mexico City International Airport (MEX) - 12.7 km away
Zócalo – Plaza of the Constitution - 3.4 km away
Soumaya Museum – 6.5 km away
Cathedral - 3.6 km away
Spa – Currently open
The Barceló México Reforma offers a full spa with specialised treatments. Among the services available at the spa are a wide range of massages (including Turkish massage), sauna and steam room, facial treatments, exfoliation, etc.
Its beauty centre also offers manicures and pedicures, as well as a hairdressers, waxing and make-up service.
Just 9 km from Mexico City Airport (MEX), the Barceló México Reforma is the perfect choice for hosting business meetings and executive events, as well as private celebrations. Its 26 meeting rooms, with a combined capacity for 750 people, are fully equipped with the latest technology and an impressive infrastructure.
· Personalised check-in and check-out from 7.00 to 22.00 in the lounge on the 12th floor.
· You can choose between an American-style breakfast in the lounge on the 12th floor between 07.00 and 10.00, or a buffet-style breakfast in the La Fontana restaurant (floor LL) from 06.30 to midday.
· Snacks from 11.00 to 21.00 in the lounge on the 12th floor.
· Happy hour with white wine, red wine and beer from 18.00 to 19.00 in the lounge on the 12th floor (additional charge outside of these hours).
· 25% discount in the “U-Wellness” SPA on the 9th floor, where you will also find the beauty salon, swimming pool and fitness studio, which we invite you to discover.
· 20% discount at the “Barber Shop” located on the 9th floor.
· Complimentary laundry and ironing service (maximum 1 garment per stay) subject to the laundry opening hours.
· Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability in the hotel).
· Complimentary shoe polishing (1 pair of shoes per stay) according to the established opening hours.
· Complimentary use of a meeting room for 1 hour in the Business Centre for up to 8 people, subject to availability and advanced booking required; 25% discount when hiring for additional hours.
· Black and white printing of 10 sheets of paper per stay.
PLEASE NOTE: For security reasons, visitors not staying in the hotel are not permitted in the Lounge or Restaurant on the 12th floor, and the facilities will be closed from 22.00 until 07.00.
Located on the 9th floor, the hotel’s covered heated swimming pool is a great way to relax in the city. It’s 1.3 m deep and has a counter current feature.
Opening hours from Monday to Saturday: 6.00 to 22.00
Opening hours on Sundays and public holidays: 8.00 to 20.00
Children allowed only when accompanied by an adult at the following times:
Sunday to Friday: 10.00 to 14.00 and 16.00 to 18.00
Saturdays and holidays (summer, Christmas and Easter): 8.00 to 14.00 and 16.00 to 21.00