Modern rooms with a balcony or terrace for your dream holiday.
- Coffee/Tea maker
Approximate price for 2 people
The Occidental Jandía Royal Level - Adults Only**** hotel (a hotel that belongs to the Barceló Hotel Group and previously known as Barceló Jandia Club Premium) is located on one of the best beaches on the Canary Islands, Jandía. This new concept of exclusive service for adults only is designed to provide maximum comfort and relaxation on holiday.
This hotel allows you to discover B-Rooms by Barceló. These spacious and contemporary rooms have sea or pool views and place design and technology at the service of guests to ensure a luxurious, intimate and relaxing stay.
C La Mancha sn Barranco de Vin . 35625 Fuerteventura Spain
Fuerteventura just 80 km away
Jandía Golf just 1 km away
Las Playitas Golf Course 45 km away
Jandía beach just 400 m away
Los exclusive restaurants and bars the Occidental Jandía Royal Level – Adults Only hotel is Atlantic Restaurant, Placeres Canarios, Atlantic Club Bar y Green Bar.
And as a guest of the Occidental Jandía Royal Level – Adults Only hotel, you get access to all of the bars and restaurants at the Occidental Jandía Playa and the Occidental Jandía Mar.
The clients of Occidental Jandía Royal Level have access to the SANAGUA SPA & WELLNESS at no additional cost. At the Spa we do everything we can to make our guests as comfortable as possible.
The well-known company SANAGUA SPA & WELLNESS offers a wellness area designed for you to enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation and recreation. Feel rejuvenated in both body and soul.
Royal Level is the exclusive services and facilities concept at Barceló Premium hotels, which provides guests with a superior and privileged experience.
It includes the following services:
· Personalised entry and exit to the hotel in the exclusive area (Royal Level)
· Rooms with views of the sea or swimming pool
· Free Wi-Fi access in designated areas
· A bottle of cava in your room on arrival
· Pool towels and replacements in your room
· Priority when making reservations or using the services at the à la carte restaurants
· Exclusive use of the Royal Level Lounge with access to drinks
· Access to the hydrotherapy area of the Spa
· Express laundry service at the normal rate
· Late check-out with no additional charge (subject to availability)
· À la carte restaurant specialising in local and international cuisine
· Welcome minibar
· Bathrobe and slippers
· Private swimming pool, hot tub and Balinese beds
Buffet-style breakfast and lunch, and à la carte or buffet dinner, a selection of premium brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in the hotel bars and restaurants.
The Occidental Jandía Playa hotel boasts several swimming pools where the whole family can have fun.
There is one outdoor pool and another pool that’s heated for swimming even on the coldest days of the year, and a children’s pool so kids can play and have fun while their parents unwind on sun loungers and soak up the warm rays of the sun.
There is also special equipment for children including a miniclub and a play area where they can enjoy their holiday to the fullest, with no time to feel bored. Day and evening entertainment programme in abundance and family activities, where each of the guests will feel like the centre of attention in this unique and unrepeatable experience.
For sports enthusiasts, the hotel offers a wide variety of sports and has its own courts. You can also take part in water sports in the area; these include windsurfing, surfing, kite-surfing, fishing, scuba diving and more, allowing you to make the most of the crystal-clear water. There are also tours of the island and the chance to discover the countless charms of Fuerteventura, including Jandía Natural Park, home to 28 species of nesting birds, 3 species of reptiles and 12 mammals.
The Jandía golf course is a par 72 course measuring 5,857 metres. This course, designed by Ron Kirby, offers great diversity, alternating long holes with shorter but challenging ones.
The course allows players to use every club in their bag and takes advantage of the different winds in the area. Winds are generally lighter in winter, providing you with a different challenge each time you play and encouraging you to play on a different course every day.
With 4 lakes throughout the course and many dry channels, Jandía Golf is an interesting, strategic challenge for even the most skilful players, and is also entertaining for less experienced players, who will benefit from 4 tee offs at each hole, adapted to your personal tastes and preferences.
You can book your round of golf at the hotel at the end of the room booking process.
Indulge yourself in all the advantages of our new Occidental + product and all its benefits with our Deluxe rooms, and enjoy a dream holiday.
Occidental + comprises two areas:
Food and drink area
· “Pajara” Bar/Terrace with panoramic views, sun loungers and Balinese beds for our Occidental+ guests
· Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner Buffet in an exclusive area of the Corralejo Buffet restaurant
· Dinner at the Placeres Canarios Restaurant (exclusive, adults only), prior reservation required.
· Dinner at the Toscana Restaurant, located in the Occidental Jandía Mar
· Attention to detail and a wide variety of national products
· Personalised service
· Bar service: the Occidental + All Inclusive service offers a wide variety of drinks from our menu, including premium brand drinks, at no additional cost.
See the bar menu here
· Rooms situated in the main hotel block
· Bathrobe and slippers
· One free entrance to the SPA per person/week
· One free round of mini golf in Jandía Mar per person/week
- Welcome gift in your room
· Free replacement of pool towels
· Superior attention in the bathroom
· Rain-effect shower
· Pillow menu
· Fully-stocked courtesy minibar on day of arrival: 2 bottles of mineral water, 2 sparkling mineral waters, 2 beers, 2 alcohol-free beers, Fanta orange, Fanta lemon, Coca Cola, Diet Coke (not replenished)
· Complimentary mineral water daily
· Tea and coffee-making facilities in the room (restocked)
· Free parking
The Barceló Hotel Group offers unique experiences with our latest concept: Happy Minds. A programme designed for children aged 4 to 12 years old, inspired by the theory of seven intelligence types.
Enjoy a well-earned holiday while your children learn and have fun at the Barcy Club, with a great variety of games and workshops adapted to their preferences, abilities and skills:
Planet & Defenders: “Defenders” promotes good environmental practices and the importance of saving water – our most valuable natural resource, through exploration, adventure and discovering the planet.
Hand & Creators: “Creators” works with manual skills, painting and everything else related to arts and crafts.
Music & Actors: A passion for theatre, music, dance, film and the performing arts.
Lab & Makers: Construction, research and scientific experiments focused on nature, exploring things like solar energy, wind power and gravity.
Mystery & Magicians: We combine magic workshops with robotics, puzzles and Makey Makey – a kit for creating fun inventions.
Circus & Artists: Perfect for versatile, skilful kids who love joking around, laughing and entertaining others.
Barcy & Friends: Have fun with our Barcy mascot and his Barcy Rap, practise for the flash mob or in the video editing workshop using our innovative app.