These rooms have large windows that welcome plenty of natural light.
- Coffee/Tea maker
Approximate price for 2 people
The luxury resort Royal Hideaway Sancti Petri, with a 5-star rating (previously known as Barceló Sancti Petri Spa Resort) it is located in Novo Sancti Petri-Chiclana (Costa de la Luz), right on the extensive fine sandy beach of Barrosa, awarded the blue flag and valued by TriPadvisor users as the 5th best beach in Spain.
UrbLoma Sancti Petri s n . 11139 Cádiz Spain
La Parra, Jerez, just 65 km away
La Barrosa Beach. Right on the seafront
Sancti Petri marina is approximately 4 km away.
Novo Sancti Petri Golf Course just 3 km away
The hotel’s restaurants and bars serve a variety of local and international dishes created to satisfy the palate of every guest.
Advice and policies at the hotel restaurants and bars:
The opening of restaurants and bars is subject to occupation and seasonal programming. The opening hours shown are subject to possible changes.
The Wellness Centre at the Royal Hideaway Sancti Petri hotel is a unique space in the province of Cadiz, where you can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
With over 3,650 m2 of space, it is the largest spa in Andalusia. A place where everything is designed with your relaxation and well-being in mind.
The hotel has five spectacular outdoor swimming pools with hydromassage set in the 35,000 m2 of tropical gardens, as well as one indoor pool with hydromassage.
The Barcy Club is the perfect place for children aged 4 to 12, where they can enjoy a wide range of activities such as themed days, parties, or meeting our mascot Barcy.
Barcy Club: The Barceló Hotel Group offers unique experiences with our latest concept: Happy Minds.
Novo Sancti Petri Golf Course
· Approx. 3 km from the hotel
· It has 3 courses
· The 3 courses are 72 par
· The Campano course was designed by Robert Trent Jones
· The Mar y Pinos and Centro courses were all designed by Severiano Ballesteros.
· There are spacious practise facilities, as well as a restaurant, Pro-Shop, Caddie Master and PGA Golf Academy
Sancti Petri Hills Golf Course
· Designed by Manuel Piñero, this course opened in 2013
· Located just 1.5 km from the hotel
· With club house, bar, restaurant, golf shops, changing rooms and caddie master area
· Suitable for any handicap
La Estancia Golf Course
· Designed by Allan Rijs, opened in 2009
· All handicaps, different challenges for each level
· It also has a golf academy
Montecastillo Barceló Golf Club
· Located in Jerez, approximately 60 km from the hotel
· 18-hole golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus, which hosted the Volvo Masters for 5 consecutive years as well as the Peugeot Tour 3
· Driving range, putting and chipping greens.
· Golf academy
· Free lockers at the golf course
· Buggy mandatory until 11.00
· Handicaps; 28 for men and 36 for ladies
At the port of Sancti Petri, we provide sailing yacht or motor boat cruises and even boat trips in the natural park.
For lovers of water sports, you can choose from windsurfing, kitesurfing, catamaran, light sailing boats, kayaking, water skiing and wakeboarding all in excellent conditions thanks to the region's ideal climate.
The range of water activities includes diving, scuba diving courses and activities for the disabled.
Tennis / Paddle Tennis
You can book paddle or tennis courts at the various local clubs at reception. Or if you prefer you can book beginners or improvement coaching for groups or individuals. Please see the public relations officer for booking the courts.
In the surrounding areas of the hotel you can practise the following sports: golf, surfing, windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking, diving, paddle tennis, tennis and horse riding.