Barceló Agents general terms and conditions
Barceló Agents is the personalised area for companies. Entering the Barceló Agents Programme and carrying out of transactions via the website www.barceloagents.com implies full acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
– with the purpose of restricting access via the website www.barcelo.com of confidential information relating to the account of the my Barceló Programme, so that it may only be known by or with the consent of the Member, prior entering of your personal data required: (name, surname, country, language, date of birth and mobile number), unique email address, personal username and password.
- if a user forgets their password, the company can request it to be resent to the registered user's email. You will need to visit the website www.barceloagents.com and click on Forgotten password? in the Barceló Agents section
- the company shall be responsible for safeguarding the password selected. Barceló Hotels & Resorts will not be responsible for the consequences of the possible illegitimate use of the company password by third parties.
The Barceló Agents Programme is based on transactions made by the company registered via their Barceló Agents account.
These are beneficiaries of the Barceló Agents Programme (hereinafter "the member") companies (identified by their data) that are registered as Barceló companies.
The user must be the one to make the bookings in order to benefit from the exclusive rewards - prior login to my Barceló required. Payment of invoices for bookings shall be made by the credit card included in the booking process. In the event of a booking not being a prepaid booking, payment shall be requested to the client upon arrival at the hotel.
The Member is the only person who can benefit from the exclusive rewards of the programme and is the recipient of all communications. The persons accompanying the Member on a booking made by the Member shall benefit from all the rewards resulting from said booking.
3. THE ACCOUNT
Each company participating in the Barceló Agents Programme shall be allocated an account where their bookings and corresponding dates will be stored.
1. The account shall remain permanently active as long as the company does not decide to unsubscribe from the programme.
2. The bookings rewards generated by a company may not be transferred to the account of another company.
3. Members' accounts are non-transferable.
All companies start to generate booking rewards after registering in the programme.
1. Barceló Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to change, either partially or fully, these general Terms and Agreements, which shall be notified to companies of the Barceló Agents Programme in the following communication published, at which moment said modification enters into force.
2. Barceló Hotels & Resorts may end the participation of a member in the Barceló Agents Programme with immediate effect by written notification, when a member does not comply with the general Terms And Agreements.
3. Barceló Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to modify, amend or cancel, either entirely or partially and without prior notice, these general Terms and Conditions, or any other aspect relating to the programme or the participation of its Members, aiming to communicate such modifications to its Members in advance.