Benefits for Barceló Bávaro Beach guests
· Welcome cocktail
· Pool/beach towels in the room
· 4 buffet restaurant choices: La Brisa for lunch; Caribe for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; Miramar and Bohío Dominicano, located at the Barceló Bávaro Palace, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
· 5 à la carte restaurant choices: Chez Gourmet and La Brisa at the Barceló Bávaro Beach, and El Coral (seafood), Santa Fé (steakhouse), and Hoyo 19 at the Barceló Bávaro Palace
· À la carte restaurants Kyoto (Japanese), Dolce Vita (Italian), México Lindo, La Fuente (Spanish) with an additional cost of US$15, and La Comedie (French) with an additional cost of US$30 for Barceló Bávaro Beach guests. Free for Bávaro Beach Premium Level guests
· 9 bars: Mamey Lobby Bar and Bohio Chill Out Bar, at Barceló Bávaro Beach, plus 7 more bars located at the Barceló Bávaro Palace
· Drinks service by the pool
· 2 massage beds by the pool (extra charge applied)
Punta Cana All Inclusive – Adults Only
Punta Cana is home to some of the most spectacular tropical beaches in the world. With an average temperature of 80°F, gentle sea breezes and turquoise waters, this destination welcomes travelers from all over the world who come to enjoy snorkeling, sailing and spear fishing. But above all, they come for the luxury of one of the most exclusive resorts in the Dominican Republic.
Those who, in addition to seeking relaxation, would like to access all of the sports and leisure options offered at Bávaro Beach should look no further than Barceló Bávaro Beach – Adults Only, an adults-only five-star hotel right on the beach. It offers an all inclusive experience that not only comes with an exclusive array of culinary, entertainment and activity options, but also gives guests the opportunity to stay on Bávaro Beach with its crystalline waters, as well as the option of enjoying a wide variety of water sports.
Bávaro Beach, Punta Cana All Inclusive
The Barceló Bávaro Beach – Adults Only all inclusive package offer includes free access to Bávaro Beach’s best facilities and services. All services and equipment have been specially designed so that each guest, wherever they are, can enjoy total relaxation or fun in line with their priorities. Guests who choose the all inclusive package can enjoy 3 pools (including an Olympic-sized swimming pool in the Barceló Bávaro Palace) with towels, pool loungers and parasols at their disposal at both the pool and beach areas. Additionally, it comes with a broad array of eating options, with 3 buffet options and 9 à la carte restaurants. Guests also have the option of visiting the casino, the theater, or the night clubs with drinks included. Don’t consider yourself a great dancer? No problem! The all inclusive service includes free merengue, salsa and bachata classes so that anyone can dance like a local in a matter of days!