Terms and conditions of the program Barceló Praha
Terms and conditions of the program
The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “CG”) regulate the access and use of the Barceló Pro program, property Barceló Gestión Hotelera, S.L.
Identification of the parties
1. In addition, for the purposes of article 10.1 of the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, of the company’s services and e-mail services, it is hereby stated that the service provider is BARCELÓ GESTIÓN HOTELERA, S.L. (hereinafter, “Barceló”), with registered office at C/ José Rover Motta 27, 07006, Palma de Mallorca, Spain, with corporate ID number B-07.918.287, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Mallorca, folio 62, volume 1606, section 8, page PM-30.506, 1st. We can also provide you with the following contact email address so you can send us your comments: email@example.com
And also, the legal person hereinafter “Title”, which is registered as a member of the Barceló Pro program (hereinafter the “Programme” or “Barceló Pro”).
2. The Member hereby represents that they have the legal capacity to register at Barceló Pro in accordance with these GC, which includes and understands in its entirety. In the event of hiring by the person not authorized by the Member on behalf of the person, Barceló shall not be liable to any liability whatsoever by the Member.
3. The advantages of the Programme cannot be used in conjunction with those of any other card or program of participating companies. The Member has the right to choose the program from which they would like to obtain benefits.
Purpose of Programme
4. The Programme is based on transactions made by the company registered through your Barceló Pro account.
5. Any company related to the travel sector (such as, for example, agencies or TTOO) or any other sector (hereinafter the COMPANY) may be a member of the Programme. Moreover, employees or collaborators of Companies may be included in compliance with the provisions established in these GC.
6. The Member can register Barceló Pro by filling out the “New Company” form with the company’s administrator’s information in the “Register your company” section. Once the Barceló team approves the new Member, Barceló will send an email to the address provided by the Member so that they can access the Programme.
7. When registering, the company will have a customer ID code, through which you can register its employees in the program.
8. The Programme may remove the Registered Members who have not made any activity within the period of one (1) year.
9. Barceló, as the proprietary company of the Programme, reserves the right to remove the user code and password and require the relevant responsibilities to the Barceló Pro Owner that make any misuse or misuse of the Programme or comply with the rules and procedures contained in these GC.
10. Each Member shall have an account where the corresponding booking movements will be stored, with their respective dates.
11. The booking transactions generated by a Member cannot be transferred to the account of another Member of the Programme.
12. For the purposes set out in Article 27.a) of the LSSI, hiring through Barceló Pro shall be carried out through the following steps:
a) Selection of the hotel on the homepage using the search parameters as well as the dates of stay.
b) Selection of room type, number of rooms and number of people.
c) Select extras and additional services to display the final price.
d) To enter the customer and information on the payment method.
e) Once the booking has finished, the Member will receive two vouchers with information for the Owner (with details regarding the payment method and breakdown of the commission) as a voucher for the end client.
13. Once the booking has been finalized, the characteristics of the booking may only be modified to the event of the Owner if they set out the terms and conditions of the rate and in the terms that have been included in particular, in any case at the hotel’s availability and with applicable handling charges, which may be made with respect to bookings made through the Programme by the following alternatives:
- Through the MANAGE BOOKING section.
- Average per our Telephone Customer Service Centers.
- Going to our Help Page and filling out the form created for booking changes.
14. In accordance with the provisions set out in Art. 93.2.b LGDCyU, the legal regulation relating to the right to abandonment will not apply to bookings made by the Programme, with the specific conditions of the offer applying to cancellations, which can be made with respect to bookings made through the Programme by the following alternatives:
- Through the MANAGE BOOKING section.
- Average per our Telephone Customer Service Centers.
- By accessing our Help Page and filling out the form created for cancellation of bookings.
15% We hereby inform you that the cancellation of the booking made through the Programme may entail the application of handling charges, which is deemed to be in a generic manner, or specifically according to the date on which you cancel such cancellation; all this according to the minimum advance notice and amount of such an agreement that has been forbidden as in the section CANCELLATION included in the RATE CONDITIONS applicable to the booking.
By default of the CANCELLATION section included in the RATE CONDITIONS, by default, it shall be deemed that the minimum notice in order to communicate cancellation will be TWO 2 DAYS before the expected arrival date to the hotel (check-in), with the following handling charges or penalty charges applicable, according to the case.
The cancellation date shall be the date on which BARCELÓ receives notification of your intention to partially or fully cancel the booking.
Penalty for canceling at least 2 days in advance:
- - Hotels in Europe, Africa, Asia and Cuba: €5.00 (EUR).
- - Hotels in USA and LATAM (except Cuba): $5.00 (USD).
Penalty for canceling less than 2 days in advance:
- - Hotels in Europe, Africa, Asia and Cuba: 50% of the price of the booking.
- - Hotels in the USA and Latin America (except Cuba): 50% of the price of the booking.
16. Unless the cancellation was made according to the preceding paragraphs, in the event of no shows by 6 pm (local time of the destination) of the expected arrival date, the reservation will be cancelled automatically and you will be charged the amount specifically established in the “No Shows” paragraph included in the RATE CONDITIONS applicable to the reservation.
In absence of a specific provision in the “No Shows” paragraph included in the RATE CONDITIONS, by default you will be charged the amount equivalent to the price of the first night of the reservation.
If you foresee that you will arrive at the hotel on the expected arrival date later than 18.00 (local time at the hotel), please contact the hotel directly (according to the contact information that appears on the booking voucher) to advise you of this circumstance; in this respect, the channels (i), (ii) and (iii) are permitted in the CANCELLATION section of these general terms and conditions, which will not be valid for any late arrival at the hotel.
17. The detailed bookings on the previous item may be paid by some of the following options:
a) Prepayment by transfer to the hotel account.
b) Prepayment by transfer to the Global Collect account.
c) Direct payment from the end client at the hotel.
d) Prepayment per card.
Barceló Pro Rewards
194 The physical person who has registered as a Member administrator will automatically be registered in the Barceló Pro Rewards (hereinafter, “Participant”). The Member employees/collaborators who have been registered in Barceló Pro will also be registered to automatically register at Barceló Pro Rewards.
19. Barceló may remove the inactive registered Participants who have not carried out any activity to obtain points for imported bookings within the period of one year.
20% The accumulation of points by the Participant shall be linked to their work at the agency where they are working with Barceló Pro Rewards, so, in the event that he/she leaves the agency in which he/she was part of the program, he/she must exchange the points that have been accumulated until the time of the program. You must exchange the points that have been accumulated until the cause of the company, prior authorization written from the agency manager. In the event that the director of the aforementioned agency denies the authorization, the points shall be canceled. In the case of travel agents that within the same agency are changed from office, you can request the transfer of their points to a new account associated with the new branch/office.
21. Barceló as the owner of Barceló Pro Rewards reserves the right to remove the participation code, cancel the points account and require the relevant responsibilities to the Barceló Pro Rewards Participant, who make use of the Programme undue to or unmisut the rules and procedures contained in these GC.
22. The aim of Barceló Pro Rewards is to carry out a promotion based on the earning of points by the Barceló Pro Rewards Participant, which you can exchange for stays in hotels participating in Barceló Pro Rewards or for gifts from the catalog.
247.57 Barceló Pro Rewards Participants can earn points through the routes described below:
a) The Participant will receive 100 points at the time of signing up to the agency or TOUR OPERATOR of which he/she is an administrator in the Programme.
b) Points per eachroom nightthat you book at any Barceló Pro Rewards participating hotel from the moment you register as a Participant. All room night bookings in any Barceló Pro Rewards participating hotel will also be redeemable for the three months prior to the date that the booking is made, as long as the booking date is later than the titleholder's register date. The bookings will be awarded to the hotel after the check-out of the guest.
A user is registered in the program on 1 January and 1 July wants to access their private area to import the following bookings:
1) Booking with booking date May 1: this booking can be imported because the booking has been booked within the three months prior to the import date
2) Booking with booking date March 1: this booking cannot be imported because the booking has been booked before the three months available for the import of the booking.
In both cases, it is completed that the booking date is after the registry date for the participant in the program.
See the points earning table
c) Each time the participant completes one of the e-learning courses that are included in Barceló Pro Rewards, you will receive 20 points. Each one of the courses can take place as many times as the Participant can take, but they will only receive the corresponding points, the first time they have made all the questionnaire answers made correctly.
24-?? The Participant will receive promotions with which the points obtained multiply. These promotions cannot be accumulated. The one of the highest points will be applied.
269 The channels that are applied generally are: Bookings direct to the hotel, through the Barceló Call Center, bookings made using GDS's using the Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre and Worldspan codes, and bookings through BARCELO B2B (Barceló Agents, Barceló Pro).
When you book through BARCELÓ PRO, you must enter your Barceló Pro Rewards Participant code in the corresponding section, in order for the booking to be automatically added to the Barceló Pro Rewards Participant’s account. The points will be added to your account once they have been validated by the hotel that is previously registered by the Participant in the "Import Bookings" section.
For bookings made at Barceló hotels located in Latin America, points will be awarded additional channels indicated in the private area.
Barceló reserves the right to vary, without prior notice, the booking channels for which points can be received. Those agency networks that have agreements with Barceló may have differences in points according to channels.
26. The points obtained in Barceló Pro Rewards will not expire as long as the Participant has registered a booking in the last year. In the event that the Participant is more than ONE (1) year, without making any Barceló booking, it may or may wish to cancel all the points offered by the Participant or remove the Participant’s account as established in these GC.
Barceló will inform users in advance that their points are due to expire.
27. In the event of any complaint made regarding any canceled points, the Participant must present a copy of the booking voucher. There is a period of three (3) months from the date of refusing the hotel to claim points on bookings.
28. Barceló Pro Rewards Participants will be in the following categories, based on the balance and e-learning courses taken.
29. The completion of e-learning courses to upgrade the category will only be counted once you make each one of the courses available for Barceló Pro Rewards.
323 The points accumulated can be exchanged for stays in the participating Barceló Hotel Group participating hotels or for any product specified in the gift catalog unless otherwise agreed with the participating travel agency. The benefits offered in the catalog can be periodically reviewed and modified by Barceló Pro Rewards participating companies, without the need to provide prior notice to Participants.
31. Stays with exchange of points in the participating Barceló Hotel Group hotels will be based on a double room, bed and breakfast, or, in all inclusive, where the hotel offers. These stays can only be enjoyed by the member of the account, who may be accompanied by an adult and, according to hotel availability, for 2 children up to 11 years old per room; children are exchanged with extra points. The stay will be confirmed subject to availability at the hotel requested.
32. The following are the points necessary to exchange them for hotel rooms, according to the brand of the Barceló Hotel Group participating in the booking:
33. Bookings confirmed using points may be canceled without penalties for the Participant up to 3 days before the check-in date. Subsequent cancellations and no-shows will be penalized with the value of the points corresponding to the first night of the booking.
To amend a booking, cancel the original booking (without any loss of points up to 3 days before the check-in date, see the previous item) and then make a new booking.
34. To redeem the points for stays or gifts from the catalog, it is essential to have the total number of points required.
35. There is the possibility of combining points and cash when booking reservations. If you choose this last option and the availability of the room (s), the value of the points will be deducted from your account for the stay chosen when making your request, and the amount in cash will be credited at the time of check-in at the chosen hotel.This supplement does not include local taxes.
36. All bookings made using points will be made via our website, at least 5 days prior to the check-in date. Once the booking is confirmed, the points will be deducted from the Titleholder’s account.
37. Items from the gift catalog will be delivered to Spain only. Participants that are not resident in Spain may exchange their points for stays in any participating hotel or for any of the gift vouchers (e-cards) offered at Barceló Pro Rewards.
38. Depending on the availability of stock in the gift catalog, Barceló reserves the right to exchange the gifts for others of equal or superior services.
39. Barceló Pro Rewards Participants may transfer their points obtained within the Barceló Pro Rewards to any other participant participating in the Programme. Any points awarded or gifts given by Barceló Pro Rewards (for example, 100 points obtained to register) cannot be transferred.
40. Barceló does not permit, and therefore, it is prohibited in the program to sell points among Participants. Barceló reserves the right to cancel those points that you believe have been sold or transferred as not complying with these GC.
41. Monthly, Barceló will issue a statement with information about the operations carried out and the points obtained or used. If the statement is incorrect, the Barceló Pro Rewards Participant will become aware of Barceló’s knowledge, providing the documentation required.
42. If any of the Barceló Pro Rewards participating companies unsuccessfully deny the concession of points and other benefits to a Participant, Barceló’s responsibility will be limited to the correct error of the error by entering the points due, as soon as the Participant expressly identifies their right. Neither Barceló nor the Barceló Pro Rewards will be held responsible for the acts or omissions of the companies participating in Barceló Pro Rewards, both in terms of the provision of their services, as well as in terms of their participation in the program, except for the correction of errors mentioned at this point.
43. Barceló and the other participating companies of Barceló Pro Reawards reserve the right to modify at any time, and without prior notice to Participants, the current table boards, these GC, or any aspect relating to Barceló Pro Rewards or to the participation of its Participants.
44. The Participating Participants may end their participation in the program at any time by notifying Barceló by firstname.lastname@example.org
45. In addition, Barceló Pro Rewards may be canceled at the time that the proprietary company, Barceló, deems opportune, granting the Participants registered, a maximum period of THREE (3) MONTHS to redeem their points. In the event that the program is canceled, and once the pre-advised deadline has been reached, all points accumulated by the Participants will be automatically canceled. Barceló shall in no event be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury that may occur to the Participant for said cancellation.
Additional information for the Barceló Pro Member
46. The members registered can terminate their participation in the Programme at any time by notifying Barceló by email: email@example.com
47. In addition, Barceló Pro may be canceled at the time that the proprietary company, Barceló, deems opportune, granting Members registered. Barceló shall in no event be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury that may occur to the Owner for said cancellation.
48. Barceló reserves the right to change, either partially or fully, these General Terms and Conditions, which shall be notified to the companies participating in the Programme, at which point the aforementioned changes shall enter into force.
Copyright, registered brands, software
50. All the content of the Programme, including content, brands, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, images and software, are the property of Barceló or its content providers and are protected by national and international and intellectual property standards.
The selection, collection, order, programming, design and installation of all content on the website is exclusive to Barceló and is protected by national and international regulations of industrial and intellectual property. All the software used on the website is property of Barceló or its software suppliers and is protected by national and international laws from industrial and intellectual property.
Any other use of the content or photographs of the website is strictly prohibited, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, subsequent publication, display or full or partial representation of the website without express consent from Barceló or its suppliers.
General information, law and jurisdiction
51. If any clause included in these general terms and conditions shall be declared, totally or partially, void or impractical, the general terms and conditions in all of these terms and conditions may be deemed, or the part of this service, which were affected by not to the date.
52. The Barceló Pro GC will be governed in accordance with the legal regulations in the current field in Spain. For any queries that may arise in the interpretation and application of these GC, the parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction, and to reject their own jurisdiction, to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca.