The full Occidental Cozumel All Inclusive program offers a large number of unique services so you won't have to worry about anything during your stay.
· 7 restaurants, 5 bars, and a dance club, with unlimited meals and drinks
· 3 Pools, gym, and hydromassage pool
· Sports:Scuba diving classes in the pool, 2 lighted tennis courts, volleyball on the beach and in the pool, kayaking, snorkeling, water polo, sailing and windsurfing
· Kids’ Club and evening entertainment for adults
· In-room Wi-Fi internet access
· Spa and beauty salon*
· Car rental
· Diving and deep-sea fishing courses and trips
· Visits to Tulum, Chichén Itzá and
· 24-hour medical service, babysitting service and laundry service
· Currency exchange
· 24-hour room service (subject to charge)
· Diving (includes course and certificate, as well as equipment rental)
· Special programs for weddings and honeymoons
On December 31, 2018, the Municipality of Cozumel in the State of Quintana Roo published amendments to the Local Finance Law. These amendments involved items 132-Bis, 132-ter, 132-Quater and 132-Quinquies where an Environmental Sanitation Tax was established as the result of a sanitation program carried out by the Municipality, with the objective of reducing the impact of guests staying at hotels, inns, hostels and motels. Therefore, guests are required to pay this tax, which is $26.07 Mexican pesos per room per night in accordance with the Unit of Measurement and the Update (U.M.A.).