The full Occidental Cozumel All Inclusive program offers a large number of unique services so you won't have to worry about anything during your stay.
· 7 restaurants, 5 bars, and a dance club, with unlimited meals and drinks
· 3 Pools, gym, and hydromassage pool
· Sports:Scuba diving classes in the pool, 2 lighted tennis courts, volleyball on the beach and in the pool, kayaking, snorkeling, water polo, sailing and windsurfing
· Kids’ Club and evening entertainment for adults
· In-room Wi-Fi internet access
· Spa and beauty salon*
· Car rental
· Diving and deep-sea fishing courses and trips
· Visits to Tulum, Chichén Itzá and
· 24-hour medical service, babysitting service and laundry service
· Currency exchange
· 24-hour room service (subject to charge)
· Diving (includes course and certificate, as well as equipment rental)
· Special programs for weddings and honeymoons
On December 31, 2018, the Municipality of Cozumel in the State of Quintana Roo published amendments to the Local Finance Law. These reforms involved articles 132-2, 132-3, 132-4, and 132-5 where an Environmental Sanitation Tax was established as a result of a sanitation program carried out by the Municipality with the objective of reducing the impact of visitors staying in hotels, inns, hostels, and motels; therefore, guests are required to pay this environmental tax, which is 30% of the value of the UMA (Unit of Measurement and Updating or "Unidad de Medida y Actualización"), currently about 32 Mexican pesos per room/night. This amount is subject to change without prior notice in accordance with the UMA.