The full All Inclusive programme at the Occidental Cozumel offers many unique services, so you don’t have to worry about anything during your stay.
· 7 restaurants, 5 bars and a nightclub, with unlimited meals and drinks
· 3 swimming pools, a fitness studio and a spa pool
· Sports: Scuba diving lessons in the pool, 2 floodlit tennis courts, beach and pool volleyball, kayaks, snorkelling, water polo, sailing and windsurfing
· Children’s Club and night-time entertainment for adults
· Wi-Fi access in the rooms
· Beauty room and spa
· Car rental
· Diving courses and excursions and deep-sea fishing
· Excursions to Tulum, Chichén Itzá and
· 24-hour medical service, babysitting and laundry service
· Bureau de change
· 24-hour room service (with an additional charge)
· Diving (includes course and certificate, as well as equipment hire)
· Special programmes to host weddings and honeymoons
On 31 December 2018, the Municipality of Cozumel, in the State of Quintana Roo, announced a reform to the local Finance Law. These reforms relate to articles 132-Bis, 132-ter, 132-Quater and 132-Quinquies, which establish the Environmental Sanitation Tax as a result of a sanitation programme carried out in the Municipality with the aim of reducing the impact of the visitors staying in the hotels, guest houses, hostels and motels. For this reason, visitors are required to pay this environmental tax, which amounts to $26.89 Mexican pesos per room per night according to the Unidad de Medida y Actualización (U.M.A) (Unit of Measurement and Update).