Guarantee your well-being in this fully equipped room and comfortable furniture.
- Coffee/Tea maker
Approximate price for 2 people
The Occidental Tucancún**** (member of the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly the Barceló Tucancún Beach) is a magnificent holiday hotel located on an idyllic Caribbean beach with white sand and crystal clear water, just a few kilometers from the lively city of Cancún.
Your 339 rooms and suitesand fully equipped, they have full service and impressive views of the Caribbean Sea and the Nichupté Lagoon. Guests who choose to explore the surrounding areas of Cancún are just a few minutes from the nearby Del Rey archeological area, where there are incredible, perfectly-preserved Mayan ruins.
Boulevard Kukulcan Km 14 . 77500 Cancún Mexico
Cancun International Airport - 18.9 km
Pok-Ta-Pok Golf Course (by Robert Trent Jones Jr.) 6 km away
Tucancún Beach just 0 km away
The hotel’s restaurants and bars serve a variety of local and international dishes created to satisfy the palate of every guest.
The hotel offers a full program of daily activities and nighttime entertainment run by a professional dance company.
Sports lovers have fully equipped facilities where they can practice tennis, aerobics, water aerobics, volleyball, basketball, badminton, table tennis, water polo, and darts.
At the Aquaworld Marina, just five minutes from the hotel, guests can use the kayak and tennis court.
Opening hours from 7 am to 6 pm.
Enjoy your stay at the Occidental Tucancún with select Premium Level services which give you the opportunity to discover a different world in authentic Barceló style. Give your stay a special touch. Enjoy the Premium Level services by booking the following room categories: Premium Level Double Sea View, Premium Level Sea View Suite, Premium Level Family Sea View.
The following services are included:
· Private Check-in and Check-out in an exclusive Premium Level area
· Personalized concierge service for guests only
· Premium Level
· The best rooms in the hotel
· Bottle of sparkling wine and strawberries with chocolate (upon arrival or the next day)
· Turndown service
· Priority booking in the à-la-carte restaurants
· Exclusive Premium Level Lounge with an international drinks bar, canapés, continental breakfast (7 am to 11 am), gourmet coffee, free newspapers and internet (only available from 7 am to 11 pm). Internet services are subject to the availability of the equipment, for 15 minutes at a time. No prior booking is required; in the event that no other guest is waiting, you will be able to stay an additional 15 minutes.
· Premium drinks bar
· Free local calls Free internet access (one code per person. Maximum 2 codes per room). Other guests have a 50% discount
· 25% discount on laundry service
· 25% discount on spa services and beauty salon (restrictions apply)
· Room service at no charge
· Swimming pool towels in the room
The hotel has 3 pools, one with an innovative lounger area in its center.
The swimming pools are open from 8 am to 9 pm.
Facilities for children
In the Kid’s Club The youngest members of the family can enjoy fun, age-appropriate activities, always under supervision and in a pleasant environment. The opening hours are 9 am to 5 pm. Exclusively for children ages 4 to 11.
Barceló Hotel Group assumes its responsibility and the importance of the environmental sustainability - social and commitment to the community of Cancún. The Occidental Tucancún hotel is committed to every initiative that contributes to the preservation of the environment, respects legal requirements and sets an example by caring for its surroundings. To achieve this, it undertakes to continuous improvement through the care of the environment and its community through the following measures:
· By always operating with observance and respect of environmental laws.
· By being a source of employment for the community near the hotel.
· By using electricity, water, gas and chemical products judiciously.
· By implementing the correct separation of municipal solid waste with special handling within hotel facilities.
· By substituting cleaning products for biodegradable cleaning products.
· By opting to purchase regional products.
· By informing our guests and partners about the Green Globe program.
The hotel will be putting the environmental action plan into practice in conformity with Green Globe standards and will start the environmental administration system regularly.