Only at the Allegro Cozumel
All Inclusive DIVE EXPERIENCE
One tank per day for up to 3 divers
In the ULTIMATE DIVE EXPERIENCE
all inclusive resort
Ultimate Cozumel Experience: All Inclusive Diving
Allegro Cozumel offers the best of times in and out of the water. We are immensely proud to offer the only All Inclusive dive experience holiday on the island. Guests have access to one of the best coral reefs in the world, and they can also enjoy the excellent service we offer at this recently refurbished hotel. The complex itself adapts to the holiday maker and dive enthusiast with its perfect organisation and design, which combine relaxation with the fantastic Cozumel dive experience.
· The Ultimate Dive Experience accommodation includes a selection of 36 Premium rooms with services and facilities exclusively designed for those who love diving. They offer a king size bed or two double beds, DVD Blue Ray, 32" flat screen TV, special hanger to dry your wet-suit, multimedia station, balcony/terrace, coffee maker, hairdryer, bathrobes, safe and minibar.
· The rooms are located in a privileged location within the resort, near the beach.
· The Santa Rosa VIP Lounge, exclusively for Premium and Ultimate Dive Experience guests, is a place where you can socialise while enjoying sea views.
· Continental breakfast from 6.30 am to 11 am; snacks in the afternoon from 4 pm to 6 pm; and a Premium bar from 12 pm to 8 pm. (Self-service in the “Santa Rosa” Lounge)
· Weekly cocktail reception for UDE member (Tuesdays from 17.00 to 18.00).
· Access to four daily scuba diving excursions: 8.00, 10.00, 13.00 and 15.00 with booking 24 hours in advance
· Private reception service from 9 am to 5 pm.
Exclusive UDE benefits
· One dive tank** per day (with advance booking), “Ultimate Dive Experience” identifying bracelet and exclusive registration area for check-in/check-out (9.00–17.00).
· Special hanger to dry your wetsuit in your room. Equipment storage and maintenance service in the dive shop
· Up to a 15% discount on clothing and articles on sale in the dive shop***
· Accommodation in a Premium “Ultimate Dive Experience” room
· Free Internet access point in the exclusive reception area (UDE Reception)
· Pool area exclusively for Premium and Premium Ultimate Dive Experience guests
· Preferential booking in the à la carte restaurants
· Complimentary aperitifs in the evening
· Additional dive tanks priced at US$37 per day
· Dive Coordinator
Renowned for diving, Cozumel offers a variety of conveniently located, impressive dive sites, perfect for both snorkelling and expert divers. With a variety of the most spectacular underwater environments in the world, the reefs in Cozumel are famous for their magnificent walls, impressive coral pinnacles and underwater caves and passages.
Adventurers can submerge themselves in a world of colour and crystal clear waters that only seem possible in Jacques Cousteau documentaries. As some of the best dive sites are just 5 to 10 minutes from the Allegro Cozumel Resort, a diving holiday at the Allegro Cozumel is a great option.
· The Mesoamerican Barrier Reef: The reef in Cozumel is part of the second largest coral reef in the world, the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, which has been declared a National Marine Park.
· San Francisco Reef: Rich in marine life with many juvenile specimens. Here you will find one of the shallowest coral walls in the area.
· Santa Rosa Wall: A wall that plunges down a near vertical drop to the abyss, where you will find barracudas, groupers and shoals of horse mackerel.
· La Francesa Reef: Numerous passages and rifts through reefs that are home to a variety of marine species.
· Dalilia Point: A large collection of rifts that shelter a variety of fish, turtles and sharks.
· Colombia Shallows: This is one of the best shallow dives on the island, with an enormous variety of marine life and coral heads that can be as little as 15 feet below the surface, making this a very safe dive site.
· Punta Sur: This is a site for expert divers with the reef starting at 70 feet below the surface. The best spots are located between 100 to 120 feet below. Here you will find the famous “Garganta del Diablo” tunnel that begins at 90 feet below the surface and ends at a skylight in the wall, 130 feet below.
· Maracaibo: This more southerly reef is exposed to tidal waves and the current. The walls begin at 90 feet and are covered in orange sponge, ‘elephant ear’ coral, coral leaves and black coral.
Founded in 2003, Pro Dive Mexico is a 5-star PADI Dive Centre, renowned for its excellent quality and service provided to our guests through a multilingual team.
It is one of the fastest growing companies in Mexico with 10 5-star PADI Dive Centres currently established in Cozumel and the Riviera Maya. All have been given the National Geographic Award, as well as the Green Star Award.
The Ultimate Dive Experience package is subject to availability at the time of booking and may be changed, discontinued or rescinded without prior notice. Exceptions, unavailable dates, cancellation policies and other restrictions apply. We cannot be held liable for errors and missing information.
**Guests must hold a PADI or equivalent certificate, as well as recent verifiable diving experience. Non-divers must complete their diving training on site ($). Dive tanks are individual, non-transferable and cannot be accumulated. Limited to 1 tank per day. Other restrictions may apply. For more information, contact our dive programme organiser at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Not applicable for scuba diving accessories. The rates for equipment hire and access to the Marine Park are not included.