Barcelona Express City Tour
Time of year
August, Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Year-round
- Custom experience
- Maximum group: 18 personas
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Children, Couples, Groups
What the experience includes
If you don’t have much time to spend in Barcelona or simply want to have a first global overview of the city before going deeper into it, this tour will show you the places you cannot miss. Enjoy sightseeing Barcelona’s highlights on a walking tour through the Historic Center, going through the streets of the Gothic Quarter, followed by a Roofless minibus that will take you from Plaza Catalunya to the unmissable attractions in Barcelona such as Barcelona Cathedral, Sagrada Familia, Passeig de Gracia, Catalunya Square, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló and Barcelona’s waterfront, in a Premium Small Group Tour with an expertise live guide.
Everything you need to know
If you don’t have much time to spend in Barcelona or simply want to have a global overview of the city before going deeper into it, this tour will show you the places you cannot miss. Barcelona is recognized as a cosmopolitan and Mediterranean city as well as the capital of modernism. It breathes art through each of its streets. The best known artist who made this possible is, without a doubt, Antoni Gaudí. With this tour you will be able to know every important corner of this amazing city, from its Old Town, through the Barcelona’s Waterfront, passing through Paseo de Gracia and marvel with its most important boutiques as well as the most emblematic buildings of Gaudí, such as the Casa Batlló and Casa Milà. The experience starts at the We Barcelona’s shop, located in the heart of the Historic Center. Our local and experienced guide will meet you and take you walking to the Church of Sant Felip Neri, hidden in a corner of the Gothic Quarter. Continue the visit to the Temple of Augustus, a Roman building that remains in force until you reach the imposing Gothic Cathedral of Barcelona. Arriving at Plaça Catalunya, you will get on an Roofless minibus where you will enjoy a relaxed and exciting touristic visit through Paseo de Gracia, from where you can admire its most important boutiques and marvel at the most emblematic buildings of Gaudí, such as La Casa Batlló, La Pedrera and Sagrada Familia. You will also pass through one of the busiest avenues in the city, the famous Diagonal where you will see the wonderful Casa de les Puntxes. On the way to Sagrada Familia, ride along Arc de Triomf, the gateway to the 1888 Universal Exhibition and full of symbolic decorative finishes, the Ciutadella Park, declared a historic artistic monument, the Paseo Marítimo, and la Monumental – last bullfighting arena in operation in Catalonia – and the crowning jewel of Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia. Admire Gaudí’s bestknown work and undisputed symbol of Barcelona.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- One adult: €30
- One child: €21
- Comfortable Roofless Minibus.
- Walking Tour in the Old Town.
- Panoramic View: Sagrada Familia, Paseo de Gracia, Old Town & Waterfront Sightseeing.
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.