360º Barcelona SkyWalk (PM)
3 hours and a half
English, French, German, Spanish
Time of year
August, Autumn, Long weekend in December, New Year's Eve, Spring, Summer, Winter, Year-round
- Custom experience
- Maximum group: 15 personas
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Children, Couples, Groups
What the experience includes
Discover the best of Barcelona from multiple perspectives on a 3.5hour tour by land, sea, and air. Stroll through the Gothic Quarter and travel back to the Middle Ages. Enjoy bird’s eye views on a helicopter flight and sail the the waterfront of Barcelona on board of our boats. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Everything you need to know
Explore Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air. Start with a walk through the Old Town. Meet your guide near Barcelona Cathedral, and walk over to the Church of Sant Felip Neri, tucked away in a hidden corner of the Gothic Quarter. Continue to Plaça de Sant Jaume to see the imposing government buildings of the Town Hall and Palace of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Wander into the old Jewish Quarter, to see the picturesque church of Santa Maria del Pi. Take a promenade down the tree-lined Ramblas on the way to Port Vell. Here, board on pour boat and sail along the coast for panoramic views of the city’s skyline and the Mediterranean Sea. Marvel at the monument to Christopher Columbus pointing to the Americas as you transfer by van to the heliport. Glide up into the sky by helicopter, and enjoy indescribable views of Port Vell, Barceloneta, the Olympic Port, Olympic Village, mouth of the Besòs River, and more.
- 03:15 pm – Welcome with our We specialist guide
- 03:30 pm – Starting the tour around the Gothic Quarter Visit the outside of the Cathedral of Barcelona. Visit the Plaza del Rey and the Templo de Augusto Go around Plaza St Jaume and visit the outside of the City Hall in Barcelona and the Palau de la Generalitat Visit las Ramblas and la Plaza Real Cristobal Columbus Monument and the Gate of Barcelona
- 05:00 pm – Transfer to the Heliport of Barcelona
- 05:20 pm – Check in at the Heliport
- 05:30 pm – Helicopter flights 18:30h – Transfer to Port Vell de Barcelona 18:45h – Check in for the Sailing with a Catamarán
- 07:30 pm – End of the sailing and the experience
- One adult: €143
- One child: €100
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to board at the helicopter.
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 130 kg (286,60 libras), in case of exceeding it, you won’t be allowed to join the flight. If you exceed the 110kg (242,50 pounds), you’ll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Bilingual tour guide.
- Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter.
- Helicopter Flight (6 minutes).
- Waterfront boat trip (Goleta or Eco Boat).
- Propinas (opcional)
- Transfer desde y hasta el hotel (opcional)
- Comida y bebida excepto especificada