approx. 15 minutes
Time of year
August, Autumn, Spring, Summer
- Custom experience (minimal group: 1 personas)
- Maximum group: 4 personas
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
Experience the ultimate parasailing adventure!
Come get a bird’s eye view of Barcelona as you glide over the Mediterranean Sea. Feel the rush of parasailing while you take in the ultimate 360 views of the postcard-worthy coastline.
Everything you need to know
Our seasoned team of professionals will make sure you live the most unforgettable experience. As soon as you step on board, they’ll help you put on the harness and perform all the necessary safety checks. Then the boat will head out to open sea where the paraglider can be opened safely and hooked to your harness. Once the instructor gives the OK, the pilot will start speeding up, and you will start flying.
Paragliding is intrinsically connected to weather conditions. Our instructors are responsible for deciding how many people can paraglide at the same time. Body weight and weather conditions are factored in to ensure your safety at all times. The recommended minimum height is one metre.
We also offer a photo-capturing service so you can have a memory of this incredible experience.
- Minors can only partake in this activity with parental consent.
- Make sure mobile phones and cameras are safely secured.
- We also offer GoPro rentals so you can take pictures or film (not included in price).
- Best time of year to go paragliding: March to November.
- Recommended for: couples, groups of friends, families, solo travellers, celebrations, and corporate events and team building activities.
- Age: +16
- Wetsuit: Yes
- Changing room: Yes
- Shower: Yes
- Cloakroom: Yes
- 1 person (15 minutes): €90
- 2 people (15 minutes): €80
- 3 people (15 minutes): €70
- 4 people (15 minutes): €60
The Port Olímpic Marina is located east of the Port of Barcelona. It is easily accessible by bus and metro (Line L4, get off at Ciutadella Vila Olímpica). From there, it will take you approximately 6 minutes to reach the Marina on foot.