Taxi Boat Gran Canaria - Enjoy
English, German, Spanish
Trips every Tuesday and Thursday at 1 pm direct from the Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria harbour (Puerto Escala)
- Custom experience (minimal group: 1 personas)
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Children, Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
If you like whales, dolphins, the sea and beaches, jump on board for an amazing experience in the open seas. There’s no better dolphin-watching option out there, as our boat is the fastest on the island and we can reach all the spots that these marvellous creatures usually visit. We are also one of the few boats with a licence to sail out in open seas. Travel at speed – up to 40 knots – on our large and comfortable Taxiboat with capacity for 32 people and have an incredible time enjoying the blue waters of the Atlantic in the south of Gran Canaria.
Itinerary: Experience a wonderful trip alongside dolphins and whales in the open seas and visit the remote Gui Gui beach. From Puerto Rico we will set sail in search of dolphins and whales, before heading to Gui Gui beach, a beautiful unspoilt beach where we will drop anchor and enjoy some time spent swimming in the crystal-clear waters. On our way back we’ll venture along the stunning coastline all the way to Puerto Rico harbour.
What customers get:
- 5-hour-long boat trip in Gran Canaria
- * Speed of up to 38 knots and onboard toilet
- * The chance to see whales and dolphins
- * Onboard drinks and snacks
- * Stop at Gui Gui beach
- * An enjoyable dip in the sea
- * An exclusive look at local environmental initiatives
- * Professional live narration on marine life from our expert captains
This excursion includes pick-up and drop-off from hotels in the south of Gran Canaria.