Taxi Boat Gran Canaria - Excite
English, German, Spanish
Trips every Saturday and Sunday at 10 am direct from the Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria harbour (Puerto Escala)
- Custom experience (minimal group: 1 personas)
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Children, Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
If you like whales, dolphins, the sea and beaches, jump on board for an amazing experience in the open seas. There’s no better dolphin-watching option out there, as our boat is the fastest on the island and we can reach all the spots that these marvellous creatures usually visit. We are also one of the few boats with a licence to sail out in open seas. Travel at speed – up to 40 knots – on our large and comfortable Taxiboat with capacity for 32 people and have an incredible time enjoying the blue waters of the Atlantic in the south of Gran Canaria.
Itinerary: Experience the magic of watching dolphins in their natural habitat as they jump, hunt and play with the waves. We will disembark at Gui Gui beach, a magnificent unspoilt and wild beach, where we’ll eat a delicious lunch and enjoy a few hours spent snorkelling in the blissful water, sunbathing or strolling along the stunning beach.
What customers get:
- Six-hour-long boat trip in Gran Canaria
- * Speed of up to 38 knots and onboard toilet
- * The chance to see whales and dolphins
- * Three-hour-long stop on Gui Gui beach
- * Lunch and drinks on Gui Gui beach
- * An exclusive look at local environmental initiatives
- * Professional live narration on marine life from our expert captains.
This excursion includes pick-up and drop-off from hotels in the south of Gran Canaria.
Customers must be able to swim.