The Venice of Gran Canaria La Venecia de Gran Canaria: Mogán, Amadores and Mirador de las Dunas
Excursion departure time: 9.00 am. Approximate duration: 6 hours
English, French, German, Spanish
Excursion runs on: Fridays.
- Custom experience (minimal group: 1 personas)
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Couples, Groups
During this excursion, we will enjoy visiting one of the island’s most popular attractions, one of its best-known beaches and one of its most photographed areas. Our first stop-off after pick-up will be at a viewing point in the south of the island,
to view the Maspalomas Dunes from a point in their midst, where we will feel as if we are in the desert. We will then make our way south-west to visit Little Venice, the port of Mogán, with its narrow streets, myriad flowers and the most popular street market on the island. Across the whole of the quay area, the old square and the new square, all manner of products are on offer, from clothes to souvenirs, from cheeses to aloe vera products. We recommend you have a look around, haggle and try whatever the stalls are offering. After some free time in the market, we will go to Amadores beach, where we will enjoy more free time to stroll or to go for a dip in the turquoise waters. Our final stop will be in Puerto Rico, to view this part of the island from the heights. Return to your hotel.
What is included?
- LUNCH NOT INCLUDED
- All transfers.
- Visit to the Puerto de Mogán: streets and markets.
- Visit to Amadores beach.
- Views of the Maspalomas Dunes.
- Group tourist guide.
- Bring a camera and wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
- Adult (age 12 and above) from Maspalomas or Playa del Inglés: €25.00
- Child (age 4-11) from Maspalomas or Playa del Inglés: €15.00
- Adult (age 12 and above) from Las Palmas or Salobre: €30.00
- Child (age 4-11) from Las Palmas or Salobre: €17.00