Arrozante restaurant special menu
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Time of year
Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Year-round
- Custom experience (minimal group: 2 personas)
- Suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
What the experience includes
The Arrozante Restaurant, located in the Barceló Granada Congress Hotel, offers the best option for enjoying Mediterranean cuisine during your stay in Granada.
This establishment, which specialises in a vast array of dishes featuring rice as the principal ingredient, offers a fantastic 3-course menu, with a choice of different rice dishes, all prepared by the best chefs.
Everything you need to know
Arrozante is a new concept in gourmet cuisine launched by the Barceló Group. Specialising in the preparation of paellas and signature rice dishes, it benefits from the advice of chefs of the calibre of Carlos Otaola (Otaola Restaurant, Seville) and José Luís Chaparro (Casa Chaparro Restaurant, Valencia).
The star ingredient of this gastronomic haven is the arroz bombita de la albufera de Valencia. This signature dish is made from rice grown in the Ribera Baja area of Valencia—which claims to be the birthplace of paella and of the cultivation of rice on the Spanish mainland, and which has unleashed the passion of the country’s most famous chefs.
This is the rice which Arrozante uses for its star dishes like the traditional paellas and arroz del senyoret (seafood paella), as well as for other more trail-blazing dishes such as mushroom and artichoke rice or red paella, rice stews or creamy rice or noodles, ranging from the classic noodle dishes to those with duck, mushrooms and foie, or black noodles with king prawn tails, dogfish or squid ink. In addition, the restaurant takes full advantage of its proximity to the rich Costa Tropical and the plain of Granada to provide salads and delicious starters such as avocado salad; Raf tomatoes and tuna belly fillet; sea urchin and rock mussel tart; smoked eel on free-range scrambled eggs and Alfacar toast, among other dishes. To accompany such sumptuous specialities, Arrozante restaurant offers an extensive wine list to satisfy even the most demanding palate.
Now is the time to discover these ‘masterpieces’ of Mediterranean cuisine, thanks to the special menu we offer, comprising 3 courses: 1 à la carte starter to share, a choice of 1 rice dish from those listed below, and 1 dessert per person.
- Arroz del senyoret seafood paella, dry or as a broth
- Black rice or black fideuá noodles
- Rice with pork ribs and vegetables
- Rice or fideuá noodles with seasonal vegetables
- Mushroom and artichoke rice
- Cuttlefish and pumpkin rice
- Classic fideuá noodles
- From Wednesday to Sunday: from 1:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- From Friday to Saturday: from 1:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. and from 8:00 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.
- Monday and Tuesday closed
Information of interest
- Minimum 2 people
- Drink not included
- 3 hours’ free parking for customers who are not staying at the hotel
- Open every day EXCEPT MONDAY