Aquatis Diving Center - Diving
English, German, Spanish
around 9:00 am or 3 pm
Time of year
August, Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Year-round
- Custom experience (minimal group: 1 personas)
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
What does the experience include?
Aquatis Diving Center offers incredible dive experiences tailored to your needs, allowing you to discover the biodiversity of the island of volcanoes, dive among species of sharks that you rarely find in the sea or experience an unusual approach to art while visiting the first underwater museum in Europe.
What you need to know
Regardless of your previous experience, Aquatis Diving Center makes it very easy for you to enjoy the seabed of the island known as isla conejera thanks to the centre’s varied range of services, which include conventional, night and early morning dives.
Participants are divided into small groups according to their experience, thus ensuring more personalised attention, taking care of the safety of divers at all times. The centre has qualified staff able to provide services in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese.
The company also offers special dives for those who wish to give their trip a boost of adrenaline. This is the case with the shark diving experience, which you will enjoy together with a marine biologist and a diving instructor in the Aquarium of Lanzarote, and diving in the Atlantic Museum, where you can visit the groups of sculptures placed on the seabed by the British artist Jason deCaires Taylor.
Whether you want to get started in the exciting world of diving or enjoy a dive that is different from anything you have experienced before, at Aquatis Diving Center you will find the perfect underwater experience for you on an island with ideal conditions for practising this sport.
Information of interest
Prices and duration:
- Diving certificate with 2 dives: €80 / 5h
- Diving certificate with 2 dives + Atlantic Museum + Las Coloradas: €125 / 5h
- Open Water diving course: €415 / 3 half days
- Diving course: €275 / 2 half days
- Diving with sharks in the Aquarium (non-qualified diver): €250 / 3h
- Diving with sharks in the Aquarium (qualified diver): €200 / 3h
- Minimum age: 12 years of age
- Completion of the medical questionnaire
- You are advised to bring swimming trunks or a swimming costume and a towel