Jameos by night
English, German, Spanish
Martes y Sábado en todos los idiomas . La recogida es entre las 19:00 y las 19:30
Time of year
August, Autumn, Long weekend in December, New Year's Eve, Spring, Summer
- Custom experience
- Maximum group: 14 personas
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Couples, Groups
What does the experience include?
Experience the beauty of the Jameos del Agua: a unique space forged by the island’s volcanic nature, and the genius of César Manrique. Jameos by night is a fantastic opportunity to experience the astonishing beauty of this geological wonder and enjoy an exclusive concert, with the option of a stunning meal.
What you need to know
The Jameos del Agua is one of the most amazing spots found anywhere on the island. The Jameos occupy the section nearest the sea of an underground tunnel stretching more than six kilometres long, sculpted by the flow of lava during the eruption of the La Corona volcano. It has become a popular tourist attraction owing to its huge geological and ecological value, as it is the natural habitat of the famous ‘blind crabs’ which are native to Lanzarote.
Jameos de Noche is an experience that weaves music, art and gastronomy together. This event is held every Tuesday and Saturday, with attendees being picked up from their hotel between 7:00 and 7:30 PM. The activity lasts 5 hours and includes transport to the Jameos del Agua, entrance to the monument and access to the concert.
Attendees who wish to pay for a beautiful dinner in the Jameos del Agua restaurant are able to choose between two set-menus:
- The Classic Menu, with starters of phyllo pastry mushroom millefeuille, foie and langoustines; followed by a mandarin and lime sorbet and a main dish to choose (either salmon loin or veal cheeks). The desserts included in this set-menu are a chocolate bar over a bed of English cream.
- The Premium Menu, meanwhile, begins with an aperitif in the form of a shot of roast vegetables, followed by Canarian tuna ceviche and a strawberry mojito sorbet. Next, diners can choose between red sea bream on a bed of salted vegetables, or glazed beef tenderloin. This is served with a semi-dry wine from the El Grifo bodega or a red Bermejo wine with carbonic maceration.
These are two highly recommended ways to put the icing on the cake of a wonderful evening in the Jameos del Agua.
Information of interest
- Price of the experience: €45
- Price of the dinner: Classic menu: €39.90; Premium menu: €49.90.
- The Jameos del Agua are not suitable for people with mobility problems.
- The wearing of shorts is forbidden.