H2O - Jet Ski
English, German, Spanish
Time of year
August, Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Year-round
- Custom experience (minimal group: 1 personas)
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
What does the experience include?
Experience the enthralling sensation of jet skiing your way along the eastern coast of Lanzarote as you discover the island’s incredible landscapes. Whether doing it on your own or with company, jet skiing is guaranteed fun and a sure-fire way to secure an adrenaline rush.
What you need to know
Lanzarote’s landscapes are impressive enough on their own, so imagine discovering them from sea as you glide over the waves on a jet ski. For your peace of mind, you’ll be accompanied by an instructor at all times during the ride, who will point out the main points of interest along the route from the jet ski.
H20 Sports Lanzarote offers various different routes, covering beautiful locations such as the Playa Quemada, the Playa de Papagayo, Arrecife and Puerto Calero, with the tours lasting between 20 minutes and 3 and a half hours (the Blue Route).
Regardless of the option you choose, the company will provide you with all the material you need (life jacket and wetsuit). The company’s staff, meanwhile, will give you all the information you need in order to handle the jet ski. Despite the fact that jet skis are very easy to handle, even for novices, these instructions will always be given for safety purposes.
If you opt to undertake a tour with a companion on the same jet ski, you will be able to swap positions whenever you like. This means that you’ll both be able to experience the amazing sensation of riding a jet ski through the waves.
Information of interest
Prices and duration of the routes:
- Individual jet ski – short route: €50/20 minutes. Route: Puerto del Carmen – Barranco del Quíquere – Puerto Calero and return.
- Tandem jet ski – short route: €60/20 minutes. Route: Puerto del Carmen – Barranco del Quíquere – Puerto Calero and return.
- Playa Quemada jet ski route for 1 or 2 people: €100/40 minutes. Route: Puerto del Carmen — Barranco del Quíquere — Puerto Calero — Playa Quemada and return.
- Playa Papagayo jet ski route for 1 or 2 people: €145/60 minutes. Route: Puerto del Carmen — Puerto Calero — Playa Quemada — Playa de Papagayo and return.
- Historic jet ski route of Arrecife: €195/120 minute. Route: Puerto del Carmen — Playa Honda — El Cable — Arrecife and return.
- Blue jet ski route: €295/3 hours and 30 minutes. Route: Puerto del Carmen — Puerto Calero — Playa Quemada — Playa de Papagayo — Arrecife and return.