Madrid eBike Tour: Downtown & Palaces
English, French, German, Spanish
Time of year
August, Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Year-round
- Custom experience
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
Join this tour and discover the essentials of central Madrid in 2 hours, accompanied by our official professional guide and don’t miss out on any of its cultural and historical highlights. Hop on our exclusive electric bicycle and effortlessly visit the most emblematic and beautiful sites in the centre of Madrid. Embark on a journey through history in Spain’s capital on a 2-hour guided tour of Madrid and behold the historic market – Mercado de San Miguel, Plaza de Oriente, the Egyptian Temple of Debod, the Royal Palace, the literary neighbourhood – Barrio de las Letras, the Fountain of Neptune and much more. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour, delight yourself with our WE farewell.
Enjoy Madrid’s highlights with all the advantages of travelling by e-bike. This 2-hour guided tour from our professional guide, includes all the sites and monuments in the city centre.
Our historic Madrid eBike Explorer Old Town Express Tour takes you on a 2-hour route through the city that will show you the many historic attractions in the centre of Spain’s capital. Amaze yourself visiting the Old Town of Madrid with no effort, take a look to the historic market – Mercado de San Miguel, the Royal Palace and the Egyptian Temple of Debod. We will ride through the Plaza Mayor (Madrid’s main square) on the way to the Barrio de las Letras (the literary neighbourhood), and continue our visit to the Congress of Deputies and the Fountain of Neptune. This fun tour of Madrid’s most beautiful neighbourhoods includes many monuments, picturesque squares and ancient streets, as well as beautiful parks and the city’s typical old town.
- Habsburg Madrid: Discover Madrid’s most important monuments on an electric bicycle.
- Behold the modernist style of the historic market – Mercado de San Miguel.
- Discover the secrets of Madrid’s Royal Palace.
- Take an environmentally friendly trip and strengthen your legs aboard an effortless ecological and easy-to-use vehicle.
- Take advantage of our route with the Premium Small Group guarantee.
- Guided tour by an official professional guide.
- 09:45h – Welcome with our We specialist guide and set the eBikes
- 10:00h – Starting the experience at Mercado de San Miguel Bridge of Segovia Street Factor, visiting Royal Palace Visiting Puerta del Sol Visiting Plaza de St. Ana
- 11:30h – Entering to Retiro park. (Gate of Fallen Angel) Visiting Plaza Mayor
- 12:00h – Finishing the tour in We Madrid office.
- 13:45h – Welcome with our We specialist guide and set the eBikes
- 14:00h – Starting the experience at Mercado de San Miguel Bridge of Segovia Street Factor, visiting Royal Palace Visiting Puerta del Sol Visiting Plaza de St. Ana
- 15:30h – Entering to Retiro park. (Gate of Fallen Angel) Visiting Plaza Mayor
- 16:00h – Finishing the tour in We Madrid office.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed on the e-bike is 130 kg (286.50 lb). In case of exceeding this weight, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg (44 lb).
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Professional Bilingual Guide to ensure a quality service and the greatest knowledge of the destination.
- Electric bicycle.
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.