Balloon ride over Toledo
Time of year
August, Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Year-round
- Custom experience
- Maximum group: 15 personas
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Children, Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
What the experience includes
You are invited to discover Toledo by land and air in this 7/8-hour tour. Revel in an amazing experience flying over the city of Toledo, driven solely by the wind. Ride up to the heavens in a hot air balloon from the outskirts of Toledo. Doubtlessly a unique experience to remember for a lifetime, guided by the morning breeze, upon high and celebrating with cava. End the day with a guided tour from our official guide, where you can explore the most important monuments of the city of Toledo, the Cathedral and the former royal palace and fortress – the Alcázar Real. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
Everything you need to know
A hot air balloon flight is an activity for all ages that can be shared between friends, family or colleagues. From the first flame that inflates the balloon, to the last breeze upon landing, balloon flights are a unique experience to remember for a lifetime, discovering the unforeseen surprises of the landscape from up on high, guided by the morning breeze. Take this exclusive flight on a Hot Air Balloon close to Toledo and admire its unique city, one of the most spectacular landscapes in Spain. This tour is an amazing chance to get a different perspective of Toledo. A perfect experience for those who have never flown in a balloon, and for those who want to relive a previous flight. Continuing the tour traveling to Toledo with your official guide and discover the secrets and mysteries of the “city of three cultures” with this full day trip to Toledo from Madrid. This tour explores Toledo’s Primate Cathedral and the historic centre, declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Learn about the peaceful coexistence of the three major religions, strolling through the narrow streets.At the end of your tour you will return to the centre of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay. We will end the tour of Toledo revealing one of Toledo’s magical hidden gems. We will enter a monastery of cloistered nuns, where we will taste typical Toledan marzipan, the jewel of the city’s pastries. The nuns will show us a recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation for centuries.
Information of interest
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- Minimum age allowed to join the tour is 9 years old.
- The exact departure time depends on the weather conditions, therefore it will always be confirmed by email the night before. Please, provide a valid email in the booking process.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- 06:30 – 07:30: Pickup at traveler accommodation
- 08:00 / 08:30 Arrival to fly camp: Welcome by Official Specialist Guide & Fly camp Staff
- 08:15 / 08:45 Fly Experience in Hot Air Balloon.
- 09:30 / 09:45 Brunch: Tasting appetizers and Toast / Fly Experience certificate.
- 10:30 / 11:00 Departure to Toledo City.
- 11:30 Arrival to Toledo – Walking tour: Inside the neighborhoods of the old town, Jewish quarter and Marzipan tasting.
- 13:30 Return to Madrid
- 14:30 / 15:00 Finish at travelers’ locations.
- Pick-up included (only hotels in the city of Madrid)
- Balloon ride
- Traditional farmhouse breakfast and glass of cava
- 4×4 vehicle on hand throughout the activity (permanent radio connection with the balloon)
- Flight certificate
- Photos of the adventure
- Guided tour with professional guide
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drink outside the set menu