Segovia, Ávila and Toledo in one day
11 and a half hours
8:00 AM to 19:30 PM
Time of year
Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
- Custom experience
- Maximum group: 20 personas
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Children, Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
What the experience includes
Join this 11-hour trip from Madrid that takes you to three cities in just one day. Come and discover three cities named World Heritage sites by UNESCO, and just a short distance from Madrid. Join us and our official professional guide on this guided tour, where we will show you Spain’s most relevant landscapes, history and monuments. A customised experience for small groups. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour
Everything you need to know
Discover three cities in one day on a full-day tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo from Madrid. We will depart early and head for Segovia, where we will start with a guided tour accompanied by our official guide, taking us around Segovia’s historic centre. Find out why this city is a UNESCO World Heritage site. We will stroll through the city’s main square – Plaza Mayor, beholding monuments such as the aqueduct and the cathedral. Then we will leave for Ávila. Visit the Ávila’s historic centre and discover the legacy of this city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Be amazed by its fascinating history! The route will continue along a stretch of the famous Walls of Ávila.
How has it been preserved to the present day? We will reveal these questions on the thick wall that surrounds the city’s entire historic centre as we head toward the Roman necropolis. Then we will make a stop to have lunch in a local restaurant in the old town, where we will enjoy a typical “Iberian Traditional Meal” We will continue our trip heading for Toledo, our third stop of the day and our third city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Toledo has a long-standing Christian, Jewish and Muslim tradition. Therefore, it is also known as the city of three cultures. We will not only visit the most representative places of each one of these cities on this tour, but we will also visit some precious hidden nooks and crannies only known to a few locals. Join us and discover the secrets of Spain’s second largest cathedral with our official guide. Our tour ends in Toledo, visiting one of the city’s most magical and hidden gems.
We will enter a monastery of nuns, where we will taste typical Toledan marzipan, the jewel in the crown of the city’s pastries. The nuns will show us a recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation for centuries. At the end of your tour (the experience lasts around 11 hours), you will return to the centre of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
Information of interest
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants tour will be rescheduled.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- 0-3 years old: free of charge – 4-8 years old 30% discount – +9 years old adult price
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- 08:00 am – Bienvenida por el guía oficial experto
- 09:30 am – Llegada a Segovia – Visita a pie iniciando la visita cultural en el acueducto romano
- 10:00 am – Visita a la Catedral de Segovia y vistas externas desde el Real Alcázar
- 12:00 pm – Panorámica de Segovia y salida hacia Ávila
- 01:00 pm – Llegada a Ávila: Hora del almuerzo – Menú tradicional.
- 02:15 pm – Recorrido a pie por la ciudad fortaleza de Ávila.
- 03:00 pm – Salida hacia Toledo
- 05:00 pm – Llegada a Toledo – Recorrido a pie: dentro de los barrios del casco antiguo y degustación de mazapán.
- 05:30 pm – Visita a la catedral de Toledo
- 06:30 pm – Panorámica desde el valle y regreso a Madrid
- 07:30 pm – Finaliza en We Madrid Shop
- Transport in air-conditioned minibus.
- Guided tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo with an official tour guide.
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant
- Tickets to Toledo Cathedral
- Tasting of traditional handmade marzipan
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drink (except where indicated)
- Hotel pick-up or transfer