English, French, German, Spanish
Time of year
Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
- Custom experience
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Recommended for: Children, Couples, Groups, Solo travellers
What the experience includes
All you need to know
We will leave Madrid heading towards the beautiful Imperial city of Toledo, declared a World Heritage by UNESCO. Toledo is one of the oldest cities in Europe with buildings that mix architectural styles including Arabic, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque, also it is called the “city of the three cultures” since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together here.
The great painter El Greco lived in Toledo in the sixteenth century. Immerse yourself with our official expert guide and enter the heart of Toledo, visit the Jewish Quarter and the area of the convents, with stories and legends that will trace back to the centuries before the Muslim conquest. We will discover the most emblematic places of the city, its history, its corners and anecdotes, and its main monuments such as the Cathedral of Toledo, which architecture is a wonderful example of the Spanish Gothic style.
Discover the magnificent Cathedral of Toledo on a guided tour accompanied by our official guide. Wonder at the beauty enclosed within its walls. Learn about the history and the arts of this unique cathedral. We will end the tour of Toledo revealing one of Toledo’s magical hidden gems. We will enter a monastery of cloistered nuns, where we will taste typical Toledan marzipan, the jewel of the city’s pastries. The nuns will show us a recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation for centuries. The tour also includes free time for you to explore the rest of the city on your own, where you can return to places we have already visited.
If you would prefer to just sit back and enjoy a beer or eat on a nice terrace you will also have time to do so and your guide will recommend some good local or tourist places. At the end of your tour of Toledo (the experience lasts around 8 hours), you will return to the centre of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
Departure Point: Plaza de San Miguel, 7, 28005 Madrid
Arrival Point: Plaza de San Miguel, 7, 28005 Madrid
- Guided tour by an official professional guide.
- Visit inside the Gothic Primate Cathedral.
- Make a stop at a cloistered convent and meet the nuns living there.
- Savour the Toledan marzipan, a home-made dessert created to a centuries-old recipe.
- Explore Toledo’s Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods.
- Enjoy additional time to revisit your favourite places.
- Air-conditioned minibus transportation.
- Entry to the Cathedral of Toledo.
- Visit to a cloistered convent and savour Toledo’s marzipan.
- Guided tour by a official guide.
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- 09:00 Welcoming by Official Expert Guide
- 10:00 Arrival to Toledo – Walking tour: Inside the neighborhoods of the old town, Jewish quarter and Marzipan tasting.
- 12:00 Visit to Toledo`s Cathedral from Inside
- 13:00 Free time in Toledo (3 hrs)
- 16:00 Meeting point in Toledo and return to Madrid
- 17:00 Finish at We Madrid Shop.
- Adultos 84€
- 4-8 años 59€
- 0-3 años gratis