Tangier from Tarifa by ferry, with visit and lunch included
|Languages||English - French - Italian - Spanish|
A short trip to Tangier by ferry from Tarifa is not only easy, but it is especially recommended to get to know the culture of the neighbouring country and fall in love with its way of life, its architecture and gastronomy. Boat trips from the south of Cadiz are the best way to get to the Moroccan city of Tangier as the journey takes just over an hour and, once there, you have a bus and a guided tour from the port itself. Once you get on the bus, the excursion programme is perfectly calculated to show you some of the main landmarks of northern Morocco. These include the famous Caves of Hercules and the city of Tangier. If you are travelling with children, you should know that there are some stops where they can take a camel ride. Tangier is a maze of narrow streets, mosques, small squares and decadent palaces that will tell you about the splendour of its past. All of this becomes all the more meaningful when you take a guided tour led by a local professional. The visit usually ends with a typical Moroccan lunch with cous cous and tahini. And, of course, with free time for shopping in the well-stocked shops of this destination. Although the usual departure point for this excursion is Tarifa, where you should arrive by your own means, there is also the possibility of booking the excursion from Seville with travel included.
Everything you need to know
- Meeting point: At the entrance to the port of Tarifa.
- Departures: Every day. Bookings can be made up to 14 hours before the start of the excursion.
- Cancellations: Before 48 hours before the start of the activity, 100% refund; between 48 and 24 hours, 50% refund; and less than 24 hours, no refund.
- Travellers over 12 years of age require a valid Covid vaccination certificate (2 or 3 doses) and less than 9 months since the last vaccination. Or a negative PCR carried out within the last 48 hours.
- You need to fill in a health form and bring your passport (check your nationality in case you also need a visa).
- Round trip ferry tickets (Tarifa-Tangier-Tarifa).
- Guided tour by a Moroccan professional through the historic centre of Tangier and surroundings.
- Traditional Moroccan lunch.
- Transfers to the departure point..
What to bring
- Don't forget your passport, Covid or PCR negative certificate and health form..