Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Duration||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Languages||Spanish - English - Italian - French|
|Number of participants||Minimum 2 people - Maximum 5 people|
What the experience includes
Never tried this discipline before, no problem! From the very first lesson, get the basics, stand on a board and get back to the basics. Trust the material and the movement.
We will tell you about the different activities and disciplines, the material used, the advantages and benefits of this sport on a physical and emotional level.
We will start on land with a short technical explanation of how to use the material, the paddle and the position on the board. Then we will spend most of the time in the water practising and having fun.
Already a SUPper? Tell us about your experience and what your expectations are, we will help you to improve yourself; Develop new knowledge, be able to try in different conditions, improve your skills and face new possibilities that a sport like SUP can offer. Acquire dynamism to get the benefits that this sport can offer you.
Everything you need to know
- The timetable of the activity changes according to conditions and level.
- Please contact the school to confirm the day and time of the course.
- The availability of places on the courses is limited.
- Minimum age: 8 years old, swimming knowledge, good physical condition.
SUP lessons – Stand Up Paddle
35 € Child
35 € Adult
- Neoprene wetsuit
- Qualified instructor
- Food and drink/water
- Swimming costume and towel
- Sun cream
- Transfer (check with the school)
More infoWhat to bring
- Change of clothes
- Swimming costume, towel and sunscreen.
- Food and drink
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.