Ferry to Isla de Lobos with transfers from Caleta de Fuste
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 60 people|
What the experience includes
Enjoying the Isla de Lobos Natural Park is possible, easy, fast and cheap with our Ferry. In just 20 minutes of sailing we will disembark on this wonderful and idyllic islet.
Book this Ferry and in just 20 minutes of sailing you will disembark on the idyllic “Isla de Lobos” with transportation from your hotel to the port.
Lobos Island is a small islet (the area does not reach five square kilometers) of volcanic origin with apriceless beauty and natural wealth. It gets this name because in the past it was inhabited by monk seals, a species currently in danger of extinction also known as sea lions. The entire island is protected, constituting the Islote de Lobos Natural Park because its land, with its beautiful beaches, and its coast, are home to more than one hundred plant species, unique birds and a wide range of marine species.
We suggest a series of things to do once you arrive at the Lobos coast, although you can just let yourself go, because every corner is worthy of a beautiful postcard.
The island of Lobos is the first stage of the nine that constitute the long-distance trail that crosses Fuerteventura from end to end. The trail is less than four kilometers long and has little slope, making it a pleasant and mandatory walk for hikers and enthusiasts because of its landscape and natural values.
The entire coast of the islet is beautiful, but if you are looking for a heavenly beach with fine white sand and turquoise waters and stunning views of the Corralejo Dunes Natural Park, La Concha beach, a few meters from El Muellito where the boat docks, is undoubtedly your place.
Imagine a postcard with a walkway that goes into incredibly transparent water, volcanic rocks that form puddles and lagoons, dreamy stone houses... that idyllic image is the Little Port of the Island of Lobos.
At certain times of the year, a high quality right-wing wave forms at the base of the caldera of the islet at the base of the islet's caldera, much appreciated by surf lovers.
Put on some diving goggles and dive into the colorful underwater world that hides the coast of the islet, you will discover real natural treasures.
And we won't tell you more... you have to find out.
Everything you need to know
- IMPORTANT: All pickups for Barceló Fuerteventura and Barceló Castillo customers will be made at the main reception of the Barceló Fuerteventura hotel.
- Not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
- Children under 3 years old have no cost, but it is extremely important that you let us know, since they count on the capacity of the boat.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Round-trip transportation: if you request the pick-up service, you don't have to be staying at Barceló hotels. If you are not a customer, you will have to attend the main reception on your own at any of the hotels we offer.
- Life jackets.
More infoWhat to bring
Swimsuit, towel and sunscreen.