Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Languages||Spanish - English - German|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 15 people|
What the experience includes
The Open Water Diver course is the most popular course in the world, and has introduced millions of people to the adventure diving lifestyle. The Open Water Diver course consists of three phases:
- Knowledge developments. Online theory to understand the basic principles of diving.
- 5 open sea dives to review your skills and explore.
- Certification up to 18 meters deep.
Thanks to this course you can enjoy a whole world of possibilities in Gran Canaria. The island, of volcanic origin, surprises divers with the richness of its marine landscape and the variety and beauty of its underwater landscapes.
All of our staff is made up of very experienced dive instructors who are at your disposal to share their advice, suggestions and ensure that your dives are memorable and super safe.
Everything you need to know
- You have to be in good general health. It is not a recommended activity for people with mobility problems and / or who are taking medication.
- The night before the activity you cannot drink alcohol.
- You cannot get into the wet vehicle.
- You need 3 days to complete the course.
- Bus fare
- Diving equipment necessary for the activity.
Stop at: Curso de buceo Open Water Diver
The Open Water Diver course is the most popular course in the world, and has introduced millions of
people to the adventure diving lifestyle. The Open Water Diver course consists of
Knowledge Development (Online Theory) to understand the basic principles of diving
5 Dives in the open sea to review your skills and Explore !!
18 meters deep
More infoWhat to bring
- Dry clothes.
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.