Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
|Duration||4 hours and 30 minutes|
|Languages||Spanish - English - German|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 40 people|
What the experience includes
We are loving the feedback and reviews our clients have given our Afrikat 69 catamaran, which began offering day trips on the Atlantic recently.
Designed exclusively by us, this catamaran is the result of 3 years of experience on our old boat, taking into account suggestions and needs of our clients and crew. This new boat represents a huge leap forward in quality of service and trip concept. The fantastic atmosphere on board guarantees a unique, high-end experience.
Afrikat 69 is 21 metres in length, has a capacity for 67 people, and is fully accessible for people with physical disabilities or in wheelchairs. It has a platform with sea access, and an impressive ‘fly-bridge’ sundeck, as well as a large lounge area on the main deck, with a bar and chill-out area.
The price includes lunch and drinks (drinks are available throughout the trip).
Snorkelling equipment and speedboat trips with our captain are both available free of charge. There are also optional watersports available to purchase on board at reduced prices: banana boat, Jet Ski, parasailing, donuts, etc.
We pride ourselves on our excellent onboard service and creating an unforgettable experience for our clients.
Have fun and make the most of our activities, or just sit back, relax in the sun and take a dip. Whatever you choose, there is nothing like to ocean for rejuvenating the soul!
Everything you need to know
- Our boat is entirely wheelchair accessible and suitable for people with reduced mobility. If you have any needs of this kind, please let us know when you make your reservation.
- Adults: 14 years and over.
- Children: 4 to 11 years.
- Infants: 0 to 3 years.
- Food & drinks
- Food and drink
- Free drinks throughout the cruise: water, soft drinks, beer or sangria
- Speedboat ride along the coast
- Snorkelling equipment
- Life jackets are available for children
Prices for water sports that can be purchased on the boat:
- Jet Ski: €25 per Jet Ski for one or two people
- Parasailing: €30
- Banana boat: €6
- Donut: €10
Prices are in euros per person, except the Jet Ski, which is per individual craft.
More infoWhat to bring
- Comfortable clothes and swimwear, beach towel and sun-cream.
- Don’t forget to bring cash or a credit card with you to enjoy our fun watersports (onboard purchase).
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 Hours or less before the activity.