Excursion aboard the Afrikat Catamaran
|Duration||4 hours and 30 minutes|
|Languages||Spanish - German - English|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 20 people|
What the experience includes
Sail from Puerto Rico along the south coast of Gran Canaria aboard our new and exclusive Afrikat 69 catamaran. Long live the sea!
On board the Afrikat 69 Catamaran, they will feel comfortable and clothed, due to the personalized attention we offer.
You are going to enjoy a spectacular ride, starting from Puerto Rico, Base Port, and Sailing along the southwestern coast of Gran Canaria, we will pass by Puerto Mogan, known locally as Little Venice, where you can see the spectacular cliffs that this area offers. We will follow the route through protected areas, to be able to see the volcanic island towards a bay of crystal clear and calm waters called “El Perchel” or we see the white sand of Anfi Del Mar or Taurus.
We have snorkel equipment, and the classic boat ride with our captain, both free of charge. In addition to our optional water activities that are paid directly on the boat at reduced prices: banana, jet ski, parasail, donut.
Lunch is included as well as beverages, you will be offered reusable cups to take care of the environment
Our hallmarks are good service on board and creating an unforgettable experience together with our customers.
Enjoy and try our activities or just relax, sunbathe and have a good bath. Sail, experience the sea!
Everything you need to know
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Don't forget to also bring cash or a credit card to enjoy our paid nautical activities.
- If you are going to sail with babies, you must indicate this when making the reservation so that we can forecast their places on board.
- Our boat is fully accessible for people in wheelchairs or reduced mobility. When you make your reservation you need to inform us of this need.
- Free drinks all the way.
- Speedboat ride along the coast.
- We have life jackets for children.
- Jet ski: 30.00€ per motorcycle, one or two people
- Parasail: 25,00€
- Banana: 6,00€
- Donut: 10,00€
More infoWhat to bring
- Bring comfortable and swimwear, towel, sunscreen.