Alhambra: ticket for fortress, Generalife palace and gardens with audio guide
Free cancellation up to 21 days before.
|Duration||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Number of participants||Minimum 1 person - Maximum 99 people|
What the experience includes
Strolling around the Alhambra at your own pace, deciding the route and the language of the tour, gives you the chance to enjoy a comfortable and unique visit. Moreover, if you prefer to follow a specific route, our audio guides give you the option to select it and not miss anything. Experience first-hand a part of history, walk through the spaces of one of the most visited monuments in the world, access it without queues and transport you to past centuries will make this tour unforgettable.
To book Alhambra tickets you only need the name and surname and ID or passport of the visitors, including minors and children. Remember to bring your ID with you on the day of your visit in case you need to show it at any of the counters or entrances to the Alhambra.
Everything you need to know
- Booking has never been so easy. We will send all the documentation to your e-mail within 24-48 hours prior to the visit.
- You don't have to worry about printing the files, you can show them directly from your mobile phone.
- Don't forget to bring your valid passport or ID card as it may be required at one of the entrances to the monument.
- This tour does not include the Nasrid Palaces, but we have other tours that do.
Adults +12 years old
Children from 6 to 11 years old
Babies from 0 to 5 years old
- No-queue Alhambra ticket for access to the Alcazaba, Palace of Charles V, Generalife and Gardens.
- You choose the language of the visit with the state-of-the-art audio guide (Spanish | deutsch | العربية | 中文 | 한국어 | français | nederlands | english | italiano | 日本の | português | pусский).
- Meals / Drinks
- Transfers to the monument / hotel. If you want you can add it to your booking, please contact us without obligation.
- Entrance to the Nasrid Palaces. On our website, you will find tours in which they are included. If you need help, please contact us via chat, email or phone.
More infoWhat to bring
Don't forget to bring a valid passport or ID card as it may be required at one of the entrances to the monument.
Meeting point and return
Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 504 Hours or less before the activity.